Who wants to help me?

• You just have to update the live score of Italy and USA matches during the OG in London just for the period of time that I'll be without tv, internet and mobile phone. I mean for Leo and Lin fans club on twitter, there are also fb pages that automatocaly update when you write on twitter. You have to write only the score of the technical time out and when a team call a time out, the score after a set and when Leo or Lin score a point (no very common) and when the team made substitutions... Please help me!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I write in English there so it doesn't matter the country

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• you say you don't have any inthernet, how will somebody reach you without that?

• You haven't to reach me... You just have to update instead if me because I will not be able to do it

• serdar

She wants someone to join to her twitter accounts (Berg and Leo fans) and update the scores during USA and Italy matches.

If i can be able to watch those matches i think i can help but can't promise coz i minimized my hours on internet mostly logining by mobile phone :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().