Protests in Istanbul

• http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22732139

Guys please read and share this news its important there is a war between people and polices in istanbul because of our pathetic government

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I fully support the protesters :super: :super: :super:

Shutting down social media and mobile internet...prohibting TV-stations to broadcast (yesterday).....blocking people to reach Taksim square....using excessive violence and teargas against protesters.....Erdogan acts like his good friend Ahmadinejad :teach: :teach: :teach:

#TAYYIPISTIFA

• All people in turkey now stands behinds protests,nobody wants to lose Taksim tour park for a shopping center and now our polices which has been controlled by our pathetic government spreads terror to civilian population.Today i have walked in Trabzon with 25.000 people and same happend in several cities in Turkey hope Taksim and Besiktas won't give up !!! Besiktas now really needs help from outside people die there and our crazy goverment kills people without troubles please just share this news in social media

• I've just come back from Beşiktaş, there was literally a war between police and us. They are using excessive amount of tear gas and pepper spray. Also people say they use agent orange which was used in Vietnam by America :S I was also in Taksim this morning, finally police retreated from Taksim and Gezi Park but rumours say the reason for retreat is that they are out of tear gas and they will be back tomorrow. The clash in Beşiktaş is very tough, my friends are still resisting, I had to come back because my injured foot got worse while escaping from police I will try to be there tomorrow again.

Facebook and Twitter has been shutting down several times today. We are generally using VPN in order to reach social media. But worse part is corruption in Turkish media, only source giving real news are unfortunately international ones. According to local media, there is only a few protester who attack(!) to police So please spread the word. There is no looting or any other acts except for the Turkish police who allegedly burnt tents in the Gezi Parkı, destroyed shop windows and has been using different kinds of gas to quash the demonstrators. Solidarity between among people is great. The demonstrations can be characterized as antithetical to the government- leftist, Kemalist, liberals and all others who are extremely annoyed by arrogance and discretionary actions of the AK Party government. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, PM, has been refusing to explain any recent acts and generally explains their acts on based on majoritarian arguments who are being opposed. The naming of the 3rd Bridge as Yavuz Sultan Selim, famous for his distaste and killing of Alevites, the new alcohol law, packing of Constitutional court and criminal cases against different peoples, increasing discourse of "healthy youth" to a fascist extent, pressures on media, packing of military officers and other acts of consolidating all governmental power through unjust elimination of other centres of power.

Wish us good luck to protest against unchecked and discretionary governmental power. Any support for spreading the word will be very appreciated. This is not only about a park, this is about the abuse of state power and the corrupted media. Any support for spreading the word will be very appreciated. This is not only about a park, this is about the abuse of state power and the corrupted media. The funny part is how Tayyip criticize Esad about his violence against his citizens. What he is doing is similar with Esad indeed :S Turkey is a democratic country and we will do our best to keep it as it is and we will resist inspite of all teargas, guns and tanks. :box:

• I dont want to see second Iran next to my country, that's why I support protesters!

DirenGeziParki!

• Now it's 3rd day and people still resist in istanbul especially in Taksim and besiktas,i am really proud of them !!!

• As I said before, in my contry, the media is giving NO ATTENTION to this fact, the featured news is: SOCCER, celebrities, tv shows... I found out about it on facebook...

It's fantastic to see what Turkish people are doing. The government serves the people and there's no discussion about that!!!!!

• Pm Erdoğan is pathethic!!! he said that even those who drink a glass of alcohol are alcoholic!! :white: the day before yesterday and yesterday there were bottles of beer in the peoples' hands to protest this like me ;) i hate Erdoğan's arrogance :hit:
    i fear we will see some people who are in each other's arm and kissing each other next days because Erdoğan and the people of his mentality are complaining about that(they are saying they dont want to see people kissing each other in subtrain,metro etc..) :lol: :lol:

• I just saw what kind of things have happend in Turkey. I'm feeling so sorry about this ridiculous situation and hoping everything goes smoothy.

God, stay with them...

• Pm Erdoğan is pathethic!!! he said that even those who drink a glass of alcohol are alcoholic!! :white: the day before yesterday and yesterday there are bottles of beer in the peoples' hands to protest this like me ;) i hate Erdoğan's arrogance :hit:
    i fear we will see some people who are in each other's arm and kissing each other because Erdoğan and the people of his mentality complain about that(they are saying they dont want to see people kissing each other in subtrain,metro etc..) :lol: :lol:

Erdogan also said Twitter is the worst thing in society :lol: :lol: :lol: Logically, because he isn't able to control Twitter, unlike all big Turkish TV-channels and most of the papers :lol: :lol: :lol:

• hates facebook, twitter, skype and other social media...... maybe he can mitigate the situation in north korea since both he and the nokor prime minister might be bestfriends :lol:

• the polis brutally attacked Gezi park and the resistants in it ,there were children and their mothers in the park.the police fired tear gases,water canons etc.. i just wish wisdom,common sense and polis violence to stop! PM Erdoğan has been provoking the people with his discriminatory statements.. :aww: :hit:

• It is disgusting...Erdogan behaves like a real dictator...Ahmadinejad-style...

Attacking ordinary peaceful people...attacking even field-hospitals, hotels and hospitals where people were searching for cover and to treat the wounded...

Foreign journalists are not allowed to cover the police-crackdown...only pro-regime journalists...Erdogan even abused his power to shut down all the public transport for protesters...public transport is only used to bring his own supporters to his rally this afternoon...

Last but not least: arresting lawyers and doctors who were helping the injured people.....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• The doctors whom trying to treat injured people in otels has been arrested by our shameless government and polices they must be crazy :aww: :aww: :aww: Also turkish media is really puppy of our government DOGS !!!

• Why would we support to kill nature and let a shopping center instead? There are tons of shopping centers in istanbul (Most of them are even uncessary ) right now and just a few natural park left so People in Taksim still resist for it (It's 17th day today) and i am really proud of them.It's just a public resistance to announce themselves to goverment but they don't listen and prefer to kill them,i can't stand at this point.

• Why would we support to kill nature and let a shopping center instead?

Thanks to next shopping center unemployed People may have job = money = normal life.

Nature won't give unemployed People job and money, They may go there and wait to death only.

• Thanks to next shopping center unemployed People may have job = money = normal life.

Nature won't give unemployed People job and money, They may go there and wait to death only.

There are other ways to constitute employment opportunities without destroying nature (constructing factories or even malls but out of city, not in the middle of a natural park) whereas there is no other way to generate fresh air without this natural parks :roll: