You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 7:11pm

Why would we support to kill nature and let a shopping center instead?
Thanks to next shopping center unemployed People may have job = money = normal life.

Nature won't give unemployed People job and money, They may go there and wait to death only.

There are other ways to constitute employment opportunities without destroying nature (constructing factories or even malls but out of city, not in the middle of a natural park) whereas there is no other way to generate fresh air without this natural parks :roll:
How many nature in flowerpots do You have in Your room?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

• "StarNight" is male
  • "StarNight" started this thread

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 7:44pm

Why would we support to kill nature and let a shopping center instead?
Thanks to next shopping center unemployed People may have job = money = normal life.

Nature won't give unemployed People job and money, They may go there and wait to death only.

There are other ways to constitute employment opportunities without destroying nature (constructing factories or even malls but out of city, not in the middle of a natural park) whereas there is no other way to generate fresh air without this natural parks :roll:
How many nature in flowerpots do You have in Your room?
Flowers habitat's are not houses,they must grow outside :whistle:
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 7:47pm

If You want nature park to stay what are You doing here? Go and fight there Writers :roll:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

• "StarNight" is male
  • "StarNight" started this thread

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 8:05pm

Istanbul is 1000 km far away to my place and my school isn't over yet and protests are not just in istanbul in every city of Turkey it still lasts and i have participated to protests in Trabzon and to inform you at 29-30 June i will be there in Taksim too
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 9:20pm

and?
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

LDvolley

Professional

Favourite Team: Argentina NT, Bolivar, Cuba NT

Favourite Players: Conte family, De Cecco, Zaytsev, León

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 10:14pm

I guess Bartek doesn't like nature very much.

Don't go complain about the weather in 20 or 30 years...

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 10:21pm

I love nature but Istanbul doesn't need parks :D
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Monday, June 17th 2013, 5:47pm

It is disgusting...Erdogan behaves like a real dictator...Ahmadinejad-style...

Attacking ordinary peaceful people...attacking even field-hospitals, hotels and hospitals where people were searching for cover and to treat the wounded...

Foreign journalists are not allowed to cover the police-crackdown...only pro-regime journalists...Erdogan even abused his power to shut down all the public transport for protesters...public transport is only used to bring his own supporters to his rally this afternoon...

Last but not least: arresting lawyers and doctors who were helping the injured people.....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
unfortunately thats the case..PM said he didnt receognise the decisons took by European Parliament on Turkey for the current riot.a new poll displayed that percent of Akp's votes has decreased to % 35.(which was % 50) i hope its true bc i have started to hate this man and the way he govern the country.i think they will never be a real democrat party.some liberal intellectualls thought this government would create a democratic Turkey but it has started to turn into a totalitarian regime.i never think they can solve the real problems of Turkey like Kurdish issue,Alevis ,democratization,the problem of conservatives,non muslims' problems etc from now on.Pm is still provoking the people of Turkey,its unbelivable!! i expect a witch-hunt by the gov. against other people. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: X( X( X(
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Jun 17th 2013, 6:02pm)

Bruna.

Intermediate

• "Bruna." is female

Favourite Team: Brasil NT

Favourite Players: Mari, Maja Poljak, Artamonova, Togut, Mammadova, Wang, Zhao Ruirui, Barbara Jelic, Obayashi, Ana Moser, Fernanda Doval, Fofão, and Marcia Fú.

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 12:09pm

I love nature but Istanbul doesn't need parks :D
Let the people from Instanbul decide that, it's their city. Do you live there? If you don't, your opinion it's not important at all :D
"volleyball is life"

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 12:34pm

Faster or sooner something will be instead of the park, it's only time's matter.

Curious how often that demonstrants are in the park. 80% of Them probably never.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bruna.

Intermediate

• "Bruna." is female

Favourite Players: Mari, Maja Poljak, Artamonova, Togut, Mammadova, Wang, Zhao Ruirui, Barbara Jelic, Obayashi, Ana Moser, Fernanda Doval, Fofão, and Marcia Fú.

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 12:55pm

Faster or sooner something will be instead of the park, it's only time's matter.

Curious how often that demonstrants are in the park. 80% of Them probably never.
As you have the power to predict, give us the lotery number. That's the only prediction we want from you :D
"volleyball is life"

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 2:59pm

I predict that You want to have Super Extra Man but unfortunately Noone from the zone wants You :lol: so only posters with such Men You have :lol:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bruna.

Intermediate

• "Bruna." is female

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 3:45pm

I predict that You want to have Super Extra Man but unfortunately Noone from the zone wants You :lol: so only posters with such Men You have :lol:
I have a feeling that you are projecting yourself in this post :whistle:
"volleyball is life"

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Tuesday, June 18th 2013, 4:04pm

Bruna :D stop to pick Me up. I'm not interested in You.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bruna.

Intermediate

• "Bruna." is female

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 2:04pm

Bruna :D stop to pick Me up. I'm not interested in You.
Now I can sleep in peace!
"volleyball is life"

Bruna.

Intermediate

• "Bruna." is female

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 2:05pm

I finally saw some news about Turkey on the news here in my country. Finally. Unfortunally, not good news...
"volleyball is life"

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 3:09pm

On the occasion of a friendly match against Besiktas in Hamburg, FC St. Pauli Fans are showing their solidarity to turkish protesters.

http://usp.stpaulifans.de/copper/thumbna…lbum=251&page=1
http://kleinertod.wordpress.com/2013/07/…p-und-besiktas/

Keep on fighting!!!!!!! :thumbup:
never mess with your setter......

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 7:40pm

On the occasion of a friendly match against Besiktas in Hamburg, FC St. Pauli Fans are showing their solidarity to turkish protesters.

http://usp.stpaulifans.de/copper/thumbna…lbum=251&page=1
http://kleinertod.wordpress.com/2013/07/…p-und-besiktas/

Keep on fighting!!!!!!! :thumbup:

This is so nice to see solidarity from all over the world :drink:

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 11:38pm

Naz Aydemir's fiancé Cenk Akyol is excluded from the national basketball squad, as he refused to speak to the pro-government NTV microphone. Naz must be also on the black list as she is an active supporter of the Gezi protests. Fortunately for her, her teammates are pro Gezi. In other words, tvf can't replace them all. :D

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "T-Volley" (Jul 17th 2013, 12:12am)

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 5:40pm

Naz Aydemir's fiancé Cenk Akyol is excluded from the national basketball squad, as he refused to speak to the pro-government NTV microphone. Naz must be also on the black list as she is an active supporter of the Gezi protests. Fortunately for her, her teammates are pro Gezi. In other words, tvf can't replace them all. :D
:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks