Protests in Istanbul

• There are other ways to constitute employment opportunities without destroying nature (constructing factories or even malls but out of city, not in the middle of a natural park) whereas there is no other way to generate fresh air without this natural parks :roll:

How many nature in flowerpots do You have in Your room?

• How many nature in flowerpots do You have in Your room?

Flowers habitat's are not houses,they must grow outside :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Istanbul is 1000 km far away to my place and my school isn't over yet and protests are not just in istanbul in every city of Turkey it still lasts and i have participated to protests in Trabzon and to inform you at 29-30 June i will be there in Taksim too

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• unfortunately thats the case..PM said he didnt receognise the decisons took by European Parliament on Turkey for the current riot.a new poll displayed that percent of Akp's votes has decreased to % 35.(which was % 50) i hope its true bc i have started to hate this man and the way he govern the country.i think they will never be a real democrat party.some liberal intellectualls thought this government would create a democratic Turkey but it has started to turn into a totalitarian regime.i never think they can solve the real problems of Turkey like Kurdish issue,Alevis ,democratization,the problem of conservatives,non muslims' problems etc from now on.Pm is still provoking the people of Turkey,its unbelivable!! i expect a witch-hunt by the gov. against other people. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: X( X( X(

• I love nature but Istanbul doesn't need parks :D

Let the people from Instanbul decide that, it's their city. Do you live there? If you don't, your opinion it's not important at all :D

• Faster or sooner something will be instead of the park, it's only time's matter.

Curious how often that demonstrants are in the park. 80% of Them probably never.

• Faster or sooner something will be instead of the park, it's only time's matter.

Curious how often that demonstrants are in the park. 80% of Them probably never.

As you have the power to predict, give us the lotery number. That's the only prediction we want from you :D

• I predict that You want to have Super Extra Man but unfortunately Noone from the zone wants You :lol: so only posters with such Men You have :lol:

• I predict that You want to have Super Extra Man but unfortunately Noone from the zone wants You :lol: so only posters with such Men You have :lol:

I have a feeling that you are projecting yourself in this post :whistle:

• Bruna :D stop to pick Me up. I'm not interested in You.

Now I can sleep in peace!

• I finally saw some news about Turkey on the news here in my country. Finally. Unfortunally, not good news...

• On the occasion of a friendly match against Besiktas in Hamburg, FC St. Pauli Fans are showing their solidarity to turkish protesters.

http://usp.stpaulifans.de/copp…ails.php?album=251&page=1
    http://kleinertod.wordpress.co…aritat-fcsp-und-besiktas/

Keep on fighting!!!!!!! :thumbup:

• On the occasion of a friendly match against Besiktas in Hamburg, FC St. Pauli Fans are showing their solidarity to turkish protesters.

http://usp.stpaulifans.de/copp…ails.php?album=251&page=1
    http://kleinertod.wordpress.co…aritat-fcsp-und-besiktas/

Keep on fighting!!!!!!! :thumbup:

This is so nice to see solidarity from all over the world :drink:

• Naz Aydemir's fiancé Cenk Akyol is excluded from the national basketball squad, as he refused to speak to the pro-government NTV microphone. Naz must be also on the black list as she is an active supporter of the Gezi protests. Fortunately for her, her teammates are pro Gezi. In other words, tvf can't replace them all. :D

• Naz Aydemir's fiancé Cenk Akyol is excluded from the national basketball squad, as he refused to speak to the pro-government NTV microphone. Naz must be also on the black list as she is an active supporter of the Gezi protests. Fortunately for her, her teammates are pro Gezi. In other words, tvf can't replace them all. :D

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: