You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 3:33pm

So Turks what will You do now?

Turkish Court, with interactive lines, said- Yes Government, You may destroy Park Gizem or Gizi how call him there.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:58pm

Sensation in Poland.

Poland have new President Andrzej Duda- Favourite of Christian Church let's say so Christian Church will shine again.

Congratulations to Us Christians.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 11:12pm

Sensation in Poland.

Poland have new President Andrzej Duda- Favourite of Christian Church let's say so Christian Church will shine again.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ILSzuH2yc
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Monday, May 25th 2015, 2:59am

Sensation in Poland.

oh..so you think all you really need is church to shine :sos: :gone:
meso mi ra se beno...

Brazildk

Trainee

• "Brazildk" is male

Favourite Players: Mousavi, Mikhaylov, Simon, Lucão, Grebennikov, Goncharova, Veljkovic, Skowronska and Malova

Monday, May 25th 2015, 5:49am

Sensation in Poland.

I just wondered the same thing, but i have zero info about polish politics, so better with my mouth closed

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Monday, May 25th 2015, 11:27am

Sensation in Poland.

I just wondered the same thing, but i have zero info about polish politics, so better with my mouth closed
With all my respect to religious people and atheists and any sort of religion, I love the idea of secularism. Especially in Turkey, politicians tend to abuse religion and hide behind it while they are the source of corruption. Same for many other countries. They do a lot of bad things but when they are on public, they claim they are religious and I dont buy that. I wish people voted without considering the religion when it is about politics. That would make our world a much better place.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Monday, May 25th 2015, 3:32pm

Andrzej Duda is from Law and Justice political party, behind the party stand Christian Church.

Second to last President, who died in airplane crush in Smolensk, was from the party.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 12:05am

Sensation in Poland.

With all my respect to religious people and atheists and any sort of religion, I love the idea of secularism. Especially in Turkey, politicians tend to abuse religion and hide behind it while they are the source of corruption. Same for many other countries. They do a lot of bad things but when they are on public, they claim they are religious and I dont buy that. I wish people voted without considering the religion when it is about politics. That would make our world a much better place.
I agree with you Meatballs, and I am very worrid about actual governments in Turkey, Hungary & Poland

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 12:14am

No country should be run by any sort of religion. There's a thing called "separation of church and state" that should be taken more into account worldwide. Something similar is happening in Brazil, where leaders of megachurches are taking charge of our Congress and making the country go back centuries in time ignoring all sorts of progressive ideas and basic human rights. It's infuriating.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 12:20pm

not only the governments but the people of the countries are also guilty a lot..
f.e Turkey....the goverment which has been in power for 12-13 years , is strongly claimed to have been in an enormous corruption (there are very important/significant datas,proofs etc to claim that) however they can manage to manupulate religious people via media etc into believing their ridiculous conspiracy theories ..some people in turkey describe them (the people who still trust in this Gov.) as "sheep" (means believe anything said by this supposedly "religious" goverment) this is not insult but the truth! as much as this Gov. corrupts, their refference has been more to the religion...corruption then referring to religion..the formula is clear!

imo,the countries should be secular(not a strict one of course) and managed transparently..
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks