Protests in Istanbul

• So Turks what will You do now?

Turkish Court, with interactive lines, said- Yes Government, You may destroy Park Gizem or Gizi how call him there.

• Sensation in Poland.

Poland have new President Andrzej Duda- Favourite of Christian Church let's say so Christian Church will shine again.

Congratulations to Us Christians.

• Sensation in Poland.

Poland have new President Andrzej Duda- Favourite of Christian Church let's say so Christian Church will shine again.

Congratulations to Us Christians.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ILSzuH2yc

• With all my respect to religious people and atheists and any sort of religion, I love the idea of secularism. Especially in Turkey, politicians tend to abuse religion and hide behind it while they are the source of corruption. Same for many other countries. They do a lot of bad things but when they are on public, they claim they are religious and I dont buy that. I wish people voted without considering the religion when it is about politics. That would make our world a much better place.

• Andrzej Duda is from Law and Justice political party, behind the party stand Christian Church.

Second to last President, who died in airplane crush in Smolensk, was from the party.

• With all my respect to religious people and atheists and any sort of religion, I love the idea of secularism. Especially in Turkey, politicians tend to abuse religion and hide behind it while they are the source of corruption. Same for many other countries. They do a lot of bad things but when they are on public, they claim they are religious and I dont buy that. I wish people voted without considering the religion when it is about politics. That would make our world a much better place.

I agree with you Meatballs, and I am very worrid about actual governments in Turkey, Hungary & Poland

• No country should be run by any sort of religion. There's a thing called "separation of church and state" that should be taken more into account worldwide. Something similar is happening in Brazil, where leaders of megachurches are taking charge of our Congress and making the country go back centuries in time ignoring all sorts of progressive ideas and basic human rights. It's infuriating.

• not only the governments but the people of the countries are also guilty a lot..
    f.e Turkey....the goverment which has been in power for 12-13 years , is strongly claimed to have been in an enormous corruption (there are very important/significant datas,proofs etc to claim that) however they can manage to manupulate religious people via media etc into believing their ridiculous conspiracy theories ..some people in turkey describe them (the people who still trust in this Gov.) as "sheep" (means believe anything said by this supposedly "religious" goverment) this is not insult but the truth! as much as this Gov. corrupts, their refference has been more to the religion...corruption then referring to religion..the formula is clear!

imo,the countries should be secular(not a strict one of course) and managed transparently..