Summer thread

• Aloha guys :drink: This is topic we are missing here :dance4:

Summer has come to souther part of Europe so I'm drinking in that name :drink: give to this community ur plans for summer :drink:

For a start I'm going to party all over Adriatic for at least 1,5 months so everyone who is near can join me :olympia:

• My plan for this summer is to survive this summer. If I'll make it, I will be totally satisfied.

• the best possible way to start new summer, great alcohol :drink:

Nice choice :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• You should't smoke. Pusenje ubija :teach: :D
    This summer I'm going to Agrigento, Sicily in August for 2 weeks :dance6:

• I'm going to your country, Croatia! planning to be in Split for 2 weeks. Lovely weather, lovely beach, lovely people :drink: can not really wait longer !!!

• As of next Sunday, the 21st, I am going back home to Burgas for three weeks :) Can't wait already! The seaside is not bad there, I promise ;)

• As of next Sunday, the 21st, I am going back home to Burgas for three weeks :) Can't wait already! The seaside is not bad there, I promise ;)

Ou, and I forgot - at the end of September I am flying to Copenhagen for the finals of Euro Volley 2013 :)

• You should't smoke. Pusenje ubija :teach: :D
    This summer I'm going to Agrigento, Sicily in August for 2 weeks :dance6:

:rolll: :D :obey:

I'm going to your country, Croatia! planning to be in Split for 2 weeks. Lovely weather, lovely beach, lovely people :drink: can not really wait longer !!!

surely u will enjoy :drink: Split has a lot to offer, especially beautiful girls :whistle: try a boat trip to Brač and Hvar, there is even better ;)

As of next Sunday, the 21st, I am going back home to Burgas for three weeks :) Can't wait already! The seaside is not bad there, I promise ;)

I'm sure u will enjoy on Golden Coast :)

• oh I am just back from my trip to Czech republik, Slovakia and Austria. It was a good one. That Czech beer is damn good :drink:
    August I will enjoy both the sunny beaches and mountains in Bulgaria for 2 weeks. Can't wait 8)

• sure

Short scene:

X- Mom Mom what will be today for breakfast
    Y- Child, don't say to Me Mom only because I sleep with Your father
    X- So how I should say to You?
    Y- ?

What did say Y ? Guess.

• I can't. :white:

• No ideas so it's time to write answer: Full Short scene:

X- Mom Mom what will be today for breakfast
    Y- Child, don't say to Me Mom only because I sleep with Your father
    X- So how I should say to You?