Syrian refugees.

• ISIS have one target- kill Catholic Christians as much as possible.

You're wrong, that is the target of Al Qaeda, at the moment Isis wants only unify all Muslim countries under its Caliphate and apply in them rigidly the Sharia . If they do that (but they'll never reach it), then maybe they are going to conquer Rome, maybe. All muslim countries as I said, so from Indonesia to Nigeria (EVERYBODY)

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I lived in Sweden for 1 year (among Kurdistan's community in Falun, very nice people). I have to advise you that your birth rate is very low, just like in all Europe, so you should hope more refugees to arrive and to stay in order to pay superannuation, otherwise no pensions for the next generations. Deal with it.
    Regarding Syrian refugees, I agree that Western countries should declare war to Isis, but I disagree regarding the big coalition with Assad. He's a dictator who inherited the country from his daddy. Not good. I was not born yesterday and I know that the "export of democracy" cannot work in tribal societies like Sunnis countries in middle-east, by the way I hope to build an alliance with with the secular faction of the Free Syrian Army (without Al Nusra obviously).

P.s. Not only Germany and Sweeden, even Italy is welcoming refugees (most of them from Lybia)

Yeah I know what kind of things we have to face in the future, the only problem that can occur is how the muslim refugees get along with locals and adapt the christian culture over here, as some bad cases have shown, it's a very important matter. I don't like stereotypes and can't stand of such conservative oldies from the countrysides but somehow I get why they feel that way. Many people think the refugees are coming over only because of the good welfare, all the advantages of being refugees.

As unbelievable as it sounds, Arabic has been 2nd biggest language in Sweden, perhaps in Norway as well, it means that we already have too many immigrants, I wouldn't really mind welcoming as many as syrians possible, however I'm not sure how we are going to fix the problems in the future.

Mamdani : Have you seen the video on youtube that illegal afican immigrants screwing the southen Italy? I must say it was awful, one of the worst things that human-beings have done.

• ISIS have one target- kill Catholic Christians as much as possible.

The main target is Poland and Italy. Germany is close to Poland so..

Great, i am a german lutheran. So i will be safe? Good news......

Seriously, i am not willing to jump on the paranoia train. There are, and there will be enough problems/dangers following this crisis. I am not blue-eyed towards this. But the above statement of course is ridiculous.

A quite famous person once said: "Don't be afraid"

• Mamdani : Have you seen the video on youtube that illegal afican immigrants screwing the southen Italy? I must say it was awful, one of the worst things that human-beings made.

Of course I saw a lot of videos, dreadful. I have some friends of mine (nurses) that right now are working in Lampedusa in order to help those people (by the way during the last 3 years a lot of people are dead in the Mediterranean Sea among Lybia and Italy), we cannot work alone. Nato and Onu have to help us and help Lybian people, by opening an humanitarian corridor

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• @ Bartek :

"Refugee" implies that they're not really refugees and they're just claiming that status to come and take money and housing. I really don't think they can be blamed. It's everyone's right to move where they want. A lot of our more developed societies are part of the reason they're in the situation they are. I'm not saying this is our place in society to help them as we're to blame, but as humans we should all do our bit. There is plenty of room in the countries to take these people in, and more people are taken in from surrounding countries than European countries anyway. Anyone can be linked to isis but they're an extremely small minority. I believe they all deserve a chance, everyone does. They're all innocent until proven otherwise. Believe me, as soon as they're proven otherwise my sympathy takes a dramatic fall, but I really see that anyone who wants to better their lives can start that wherever they so want.

But well, we will see how all these situations will end up and what sort of problems we will have to face within next 5-10 years. I'd like to keep our christian-catholic culture.

• Repeating opinion by many people around me is criticize USA that they first interfered in this terrirst place, made a mess and now we're asking why they don't want to take this people to USA but they're trying to sweep problem under the carpet and send this people to Europe.
    It's sick that Merkel backmails all Europe that refusal taking this people means expulsion from UE. The scariest is in all films this people are mostly strong, young men. Propaganda with killed child isn't related to the fact. For sure someone has high profits of what is happening. No one wants to listen Poland has a lot of refugees from Russian-Ukrainian war and it's close to 500.000 people but it's not documented, a lot of people crossed the border illegally.

• Today more than 9.200 refugees come to Croatia...Soon we will close our borders.

• The scariest is in all films this people are mostly strong, young men.

it's not only on the pictures. According to Eurostat 70-80% of these people are men under 40. Women and children are left behind on the war (just joking, everybody sane knows that huge majority of these people hasn't even seen a war)

I must say it's pretty hysterical, that it's Germany of all countries, who keeps reving about "european solidarity" with a newspeak as taken from Orwell. You wanna know where is european solidarity? It's drowned at the bottom of the Baltic Sea and its name is "Nordic Stream". It has also younger brother and it's called "NATO bases".

• this time you surprised me positively with your thoughts on the refugees ,Emil ;)
    i just didnt understand why the refugees who are mainly muslims have to adopt christian culture ? i mean ok to the secular culture but why catholic or christian culture? since when is secularism defined as that or what do you mean ?

and the usa and europe have also serious responsibility in syrian war and the people running from their habitats/homes to be a refugee in europe and many of them die in half of the road..so honestly, they (the usa and europe) have to pay for it...not the people of europe but the governments and their foreign policies.

in turkey there are over 2 million refugees...big number of them live in the poor conditions..our government ,mainly prime minister davutoğlu and the president Erdoğan have big responssibility in syrian war by their syrian policy..so they have syrian people's blood in their hands as well.

btw...crovolley you sound like a racist moron :hit:

• Wow, a lot of xenophobia in here... Does it matter if one is muslim, catholic, protestant or atheist? These people are torn by war and risking their own lives and the lives of their families they came to Europe to seek safety and a better life.

ISIS have their own problems in the Middle East and I doubt sending agents all around Europe is high on their agenda now. Plus, those that come to Europe are still a minority - there are millions already in Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, etc.

These people are qualified, mostly young who will bring huge economical and cultural benefits to their new host countries. Why does it matter if they are muslim or not? As a matter of fact, whether you like it or not, Europe will be predominantly muslim in less than 50 years and you can do nothing about it. Besides a new genocide perhaps.

• it's not only on the pictures. According to Eurostat 70-80% of these people are men under 40. Women and children are left behind on the war (just joking, everybody sane knows that huge majority of these people hasn't even seen a war)

Have you been to Syria to talk like that? Have you seen pictures of the place? These people are continuosly bombed by their government, ISIS and other rebels for years now.

Men are historically the bigger proportion of refugees due to social and (arguably) biological reasons. But I still don't believe your data. Eurostat will never report an estimate with suge a huge 10% margin.

• Wow, a lot of xenophobia in here... Does it matter if one is muslim, catholic, protestant or atheist? These people are torn by war and risking their own lives and the lives of their families they came to Europe to seek safety and a better life.

ISIS have their own problems in the Middle East and I doubt sending agents all around Europe is high on their agenda now. Plus, those that come to Europe are still a minority - there are millions already in Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, etc.

These people are qualified, mostly young who will bring huge economical and cultural benefits to their new host countries. Why does it matter if they are muslim or not? As a matter of fact, whether you like it or not, Europe will be predominantly muslim in less than 50 years and you can do nothing about it. Besides a new genocide perhaps.

a new genocide against who?

• Musliman are sick, we give them place to sleep and they don't want that, they sleep next to the road. What they want ? If they are refugees then they would stay in every countrie that offers them a home and peace but nooo they want Germany, France .... This are FAKE refugees. :mad:

They attack us and we just want to help them, they are so rude I hope that Croatia will not let any refugees in our countrie tomorrow.

• It's really difficult to talk about such a topic. Its USA and Europes fualt. I mean they are humans not animals or alliens and Europe is doing nothing. They only need to stop this war oh sry i mean stop delivering weapons! Then there wouldnt be refugees which are actually almost everywhere in Europe not welcomed. I mean they are looking for a better life for better conditions to live with and someone said, why do dey travell to Germany and dont stay in Hungary Serbia Bulgaria because those countires are Europe too. The answer is simple: These refugees are from the Balkan states of course also from Syria but these countries are known that they are ''poor'' europe countires in comparison to France, Great Britain and of course Germany! Here in Germany the refugees are not welcomed by the people almost every night something happened to a refugee house which is bruning or so .. The government will send them back and the people dont understand what these refugees are doing for a better life and actually of the fault of this government of european countires and the USA.
    I read somewhere that USA almost eliminated Iraq in 4 days but have difficulties with a terror group like the ISIS? Its all about politicsm and being powerful ... Turkey is the one who gave them possibilities to across the boarder, to get help in turkish hospitals and and and..

There are refugees which can adapt really well but the people just see the negative side of this...
    Europe and USA can stop it but if they want to, is another question....

For me the painfull thing to see was the litle boy Aylan Kurdi which died in the aegean see and lay on the beach in Bodrum .. If this picture (which the most of us forgot) doesnt change anything, then the humanity failed and died.

@ crovolley : seeing cour comment with this emojis is exactly the same reaction from the most people, simply they dont want them... i feel angry when i see something like that.. never forget: Maybe the time will come where you need to leave your country and then what are you? A refugee, which needs help. What do you want? A safe place which you can call home, a better future in RICH EUROPEAN COUNTRIES and a warm welcome... Im turkish, born and live in Germany. I mean Turkey got 2 millions of refugees and i dont know the number how much Germany got, but you are over reacting simply doesnt want them by showing these smileys because of 4.000 refugees? Thats simply a joke ...
    I believe in karma and one day anywhere will be safe so maybe lets be thankful to what we have now like a warm house a safe place and pray that we mustnt leave our countres.. Just think about this.

• Musliman are sick, we give them place to sleep and they don't want that, they sleep next to the road. What they want ? If they are refugees then they would stay in every countrie that offers them a home and peace but nooo they want Germany, France .... This are FAKE refugees. :mad:

They attack us and we just want to help them, they are so rude I hope that Croatia will not let any refugees in our countrie tomorrow.

you dont know anything. Go and take further education and empathize with this humans!

• I can't believe, what garbage is being posted here. Unbelievable......

• Some Musliman was screaming at journalist that he will kill us all...and in morning some of them attack our policeman and we were very nice to them. We bring them food, water, medical help everything and then they attack us. What a good people they are :down:

Trust me our people knows what war is...and when are you refugees then you will use every help not attack them.

• these people's home/country is demolished by the foreign policies of the states like usa,turkey,saudi arabia,qatar plus esad's gov. etc.. and they are just trying to stay alive and seek a future for their children...they are innocen (except those ISIS rapist terorists amonsgt them)...half of them are dying in boat accidents etc....so they should be shown some mercy by all of us..

• Some Musliman was screaming at journalist that he will kill us all...and in morning some of them attack our policeman and we were very nice to them. We bring them food, water, medical help everything and then they attack us. What a good people they are :down:

Trust me our people knows what war is...and when are you refugees then you will use every help not attack them.

Like i said before, of course there are these ''sort'' of refugees. Today in Berlin an islamist attacked a police woman with a knife... But there are also the other ones, why are you judging one behaviour of a refugee against all refugees?