Syrian refugees.

• a new genocide against who?

My point was that the only way to stop the Islamisation of Europe is through another Hitler-esque genocide, and a very very few things in this world can be worse than such a thing. And don't take my words out of context. As an atheist agnostic, I don't mind islam and muslim people which I put on the same level as christians and christianity so for me there's no difference if Europe is muslim or christian (or atheist).

• @ Bartek :

"Refugee" implies that they're not really refugees and they're just claiming that status to come and take money and housing. I really don't think they can be blamed. It's everyone's right to move where they want. A lot of our more developed societies are part of the reason they're in the situation they are. I'm not saying this is our place in society to help them as we're to blame, but as humans we should all do our bit. There is plenty of room in the countries to take these people in, and more people are taken in from surrounding countries than European countries anyway. Anyone can be linked to isis but they're an extremely small minority. I believe they all deserve a chance, everyone does. They're all innocent until proven otherwise. Believe me, as soon as they're proven otherwise my sympathy takes a dramatic fall, but I really see that anyone who wants to better their lives can start that wherever they so want.

But well, we will see how all these situations will end up and what sort of problems we will have to face within next 5-10 years. I'd like to keep our christian-catholic culture.

as much as I agree that it's our humain responsibility to help people who escape from the war, if we agree that big part of "refugees" are economical immigrants, I have two things for you

1) it's proven again and again that acceptance of economical immigrants is NOT the way to reduce world poverty. On the contrary - people who imigrates are usually and fundamentally the most educated ones, the bravest ones and the strongest ones, so by accepting them, we prevent them from helping their own country to develop. The only way to help poor countries is to help them INSIDE of their countries. And surprise, surprise not by sending them food (because in that way, by giving people food for free, we destroy "country economy" or rather say local farmers) but by giving them technology and know-how.

Besides there's almost 1,5 billion people living in extreme poverty (less than 1,25$ and day) if we want to help them and welcome them in Europe, we should better start to exterminate ourselves.

2) please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj69XxunTo8

Have you been to Syria to talk like that? Have you seen pictures of the
    place? These people are continuosly bombed by their government, ISIS and
    other rebels for years now

I haven't been in Syria, I have friends from Syria and I know what I'm talking about. I agree that we should help refugees, it doesn't change the fact that at least half of these people are NOT from Syria, but from another (poor) countries and they are using the opportunity and Merkel's complete idiocy to get to "better world". I don't see how saying the truth makes me xenophobic and racist

Men are historically the bigger proportion of refugees due to social and
    (arguably) biological reasons. But I still don't believe your data.
    Eurostat will never report an estimate with suge a huge 10% margin.

It wasn't Eurostat that gave such a margin, I gave such a huge margin, because I didn't remember exact data, I cannot find this article right now, I found UNHCR one - 70% of men. I would appreciate if you gave me your source of "men are historically the bigger proportion of refugees", because I've been told and I've read the complete opposite (no irony here, I will be glad to see different appoach to this, because it's absolutely incomprehensible and immaginable to me that my dad leaves me, my mom and sister on the war and escapes himself, and from my grandparents' stories about the past I know that it was completely unthinkable during II WW too.

• Some Musliman was screaming at journalist that he will kill us all...and in morning some of them attack our policeman and we were very nice to them. We bring them food, water, medical help everything and then they attack us. What a good people they are :down:

Trust me our people knows what war is...and when are you refugees then you will use every help not attack them.

actually this doesnt sound logical...why should they attack croatian police if they provide them with some help ?

• actually this doesnt sound logical...why should they attack croatian police if they provide them with some help ?

And I ask you the same, why would they ? EVERYONE, trust me everyone was superb nics to them....

• Musliman are sick, we give them place to sleep and they don't want that, they sleep next to the road. What they want ? If they are refugees then they would stay in every countrie that offers them a home and peace but nooo they want Germany, France .... This are FAKE refugees. :mad:

They attack us and we just want to help them, they are so rude I hope that Croatia will not let any refugees in our countrie tomorrow.

I totally disagree. Frankly I don't give a damn about your opinion and I don't mind if you are so ignorant about Muslim people by the way I want to inform that not all European people are like you. I have many Muslim friends, one of them (a girl from Lybia, refugee here in Italy since 2012) is one of my best friends, wonderful person. Muslim people have nothing different from us, terrorist of Isis are not MUSLIMS, they are criminals who use religion in order to take power and steal money to poor people ( Jihad is only a pretext). All the refugees that are coming to Europe are escaping from real Terrorists (that we should fight, of course) and to war.

p.s. I am agnostic, looks like it's important to emphasize it

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• My point was that the only way to stop the Islamisation of Europe is through another Hitler-esque genocide, and a very very few things in this world can be worse than such a thing. And don't take my words out of context. As an atheist agnostic, I don't mind islam and muslim people which I put on the same level as christians and christianity so for me there's no difference if Europe is muslim or christian (or atheist).

i got it..my thoughts also close to yours, at least they are closer to yours in comparison with the religious people's thoughts..i dont believe any big religion..(practically) im not a muslim

• Have you been to Syria to talk like that? Have you seen pictures of the place? These people are continuosly bombed by their government, ISIS and other rebels for years now.

Men are historically the bigger proportion of refugees due to social and (arguably) biological reasons. But I still don't believe your data. Eurostat will never report an estimate with suge a huge 10% margin.

As for as i know, the Eurostat data should be more or less accurate. The refugees have to pay quite large amounts of money to smugglers, so the families collect money for their fathers, husbands and brothers, and hope that they can follow later. the rest of majkas post, of course, is big bs.

• Did anyone saw this video ?.Muslimans or refufges how do you call them in Germnay attack this girl, that could be someone who do you know!!
    https://m.facebook.com/story.p…00854887683&ref=bookmarks

• I haven't been in Syria, I have friends from Syria and I know what I'm talking about. I agree that we should help refugees, it doesn't change the fact that at least half of these people are NOT from Syria, but from another (poor) countries and they are using the opportunity and Merkel's complete idiocy to get to "better world". I don't see how saying the truth makes me xenophobic and racist

It wasn't Eurostat that gave such a margin, I gave such a huge margin, because I didn't remember exact data, I cannot find this article right now, I found UNHCR one - 70% of men. I would appreciate if you gave me your source of "men are historically the bigger proportion of refugees", because I've been told and I've read the complete opposite (no irony here, I will be glad to see different appoach to this, because it's absolutely incomprehensible and immaginable to me that my dad leaves me, my mom and sister on the war and escapes himself, and from my grandparents' stories about the past I know that it was completely unthinkable during II WW too.

I don't have ready stats but the empirical evidence shows that men are by far the larger margin of economic migrants. They go to Europe and spend years working while they send a large proportion of their salaries home to their families. When they become well-off in their host countries they often come back with their savings and build better lives at home. Their family and children are often sheltered by the whole village which can have most of its young males hustling abroad. This is the story with most immigrants from 3rd world countries and even from the more deprived European countries.

But they are not refugees, of course. The problem with finding data from refugees is that the term is vague and ambiguous. Secondly, we can't have solid reliable data pre-1880s. Thirdly, most refugees come from and to Africa and some parts of Asia where the West is not interested in doing or researching much. But nevertheless I have read somewhere that especially during WWII the predominant profile of the refugees were males and/or families (arguably dragged in by the same males). There were hardly ever any single females (non-married). The explanations can be drawn mainly from sociology and the gender roles, especially in the past.

But it doesn't matter actually if 70-80% of all refugees are male. Or Syrians. Or what percentage of them is ISIS and what's not. It's not a question of whose fault this is. This is a simple question of humanity. You can't lower down and dehumanise a group that has travelled more than a continent (mostly on foot!) and risked their lives multiple times along the way to merely being a group of economic opportunists. Give them a helping hand, even if it costs you a bit of your welfare and you can be assured that you'll reap the rewards in the future!

• anyway i hope we can stop all of this demolishing wars in the world so that native people of the countries in war shouldnt be obliged to escape their homes...otherwise its inevitable that this will ruin everyone's comfort in their sweet home,eventually!

edit: of course we should stop the wars not only for humans but for animals,nature,history etc as well..

• I don't have ready stats but the empirical evidence shows that men are by far the larger margin of economic migrants. They go to Europe and spend years working while they send a large proportion of their salaries home to their families. When they become well-off in their host countries they often come back with their savings and build better lives at home. Their family and children are often sheltered by the whole village which can have most of its young males hustling abroad. This is the story with most immigrants from 3rd world countries and even from the more deprived European countries.

ok, but we really need to distinguish refugees from economic migrants here. I agree that men dominate in the group of economic migrants, in the group of refugees it's complete opposite though and it's exactly because of what you call - gender roles. In the country where's the real war men either fight and die, either protect their families. In typical mind of typical man the thought of leaving his wife and children on the war to escape never even borns. That's why I asked for your sources, leaving family in rather save place to get higher social status is one thing, but leaving familycompletely defenceless on the war to save yourself is another

I read an article few days ago about IIWW refugees and it said that in the group of war migration women and children represent more than 70% of migrants and it's typical for war migration.

But it doesn't matter actually if 70-80% of all refugees are male. Or Syrians. Or what percentage of them is ISIS and what's not. It's not a question of whose fault this is. This is a simple question of humanity. You can't lower down and dehumanise a group that has travelled more than a continent (mostly on foot!) and risked their lives multiple times along the way to merely being a group of economic opportunists. Give them a helping hand, even if it costs you a bit of your welfare and you can be assured that you'll reap the rewards in the future!

I agree that they should be helped somehow, but politics doesn't work like that, but it's strictly connected to geopolitics and international relationships. The situation is not as black and white as many present it. The point is that Germany without second thought made a mess (which Merkel admitted BTW) and expect "european solidarity" from everybody while never showing this solidarity to anyone if it's not in its interest. More than that Martin Shulz, President of the European Parliament threats Middle Europe that EU may "use the force" to make Middle Europe country oblige, which itself is scandalous enough (good enough that he didn't concretised what kind of force they will use - only guns or also tanks). All of this unfortunatelly leads to radicalisation of social moods and revival of nationalist movements in Europe. Europe we know is ceasing to exist...

this is really not simple discussion between "make love, not war, we love you all, come to us" and "I hate these stupid Muslims"

• i have an opinion on agnostics (i think so at least)..but i cant help myself asking this : whats your practical approach in life towards religion etc ? are you practically an atheist/disbeliever or what ?

• Croatia has closed the borders with Serbia.

• @ Canter : It's an obvious fact that immigrants must follow the local rules and adapt the local culture, histories have proved the importance so many times. That's what I'm worried about as well, I want to welcome the poor refugees nevertheless.

As a swedish citizen, I believe that we have the duty to help them and protect them in need, they're trying to survive from horrible wars, human right suppression and seeking for freedom that they've never experienced. I mean we are one of the wealthiest countries in Europe, or perhaps in the world, I'm glad to take them and fulfill my duty to help them. BUT, the problems in the future are in the politician's hands and I'd be really mad if big problems occur in my land.

Everyone has different opinions and I understand why Crovolley thinks that way, though it was too much aggressive to say that in public. Some uneducated muslim refugees are acting like animals in the refugee camp, being aggressive and always offended even when the locals being so generous and giving them food, free clothes and showing some great humanity. They're like "We don't want to stay in Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia whatsoever, let us leave for Germany." Those people ain't refugees anymore IMO.

All in all, Europe must take the duty and help the poor war orphans, senior citizens, women seeking for freedom, but we need to be extremely careful what kind of people they are, you know that, they can be some members of terrorist groups or even worse.

P.S Yesterday I saw a gross interview of a random woman in a very countryside in Denmark, my danish is okay and what I understood was that she doesn't want to see young women being kidnapped, forced to wear hijab and seeing turkish or other muslims building kekab restaurants in Denmark. (Apparently she thinks turkish people also speak arabic, not turkish...) I got completely shocked seeing this kind of human-being in 2015, okay, she was around 60-70 years old and she probably has barely seen immigrants in her town since it is a really tiny small one, but well, the broadcasting company could have cut the scene, however they didn't. :rolleyes:

Edit : I'm surprised this issue hadn't been this hot before, I mean there always have been refugees in Europe, well, not this a lot, but somehow. Pity though, not so many people are aware of the fact that Poland has been receiving a quite big amount of refugees from Ukraine, so many innocent children and women died instantly in the the Mediterranean even before this issue became so well known.

• Maybe that woman didn't want her city replacing Stockholm as Europe's rape capital. We are all aware of what Sweden used to be 20 years ago and what happened to it.

All refugees (war refugees, not economic immigrants) are welcome as said by our constitutions, but too many are abusing our hospitality, which translates as weakness and stupidity to people with bad intentions.

• Maybe that woman didn't want her city replacing Stockholm as Europe's rape capital. We are all aware of what Sweden used to be 20 years ago and what happened to it.

All refugees (war refugees, not economic immigrants) are welcome as said by our constitutions, but too many are abusing our hospitality, which translates as weakness and stupidity to people with bad intentions.

Very well said, most of the rapes happened in Stockholm were by muslim immigrants, I'm not being against them or anything, it's just a fact. It's also written in many articles, somalians like blonde women and they sometimes can't suppress their sexual appetite.
    I'm very sad and embarrassed my capital has been known as Europe's rape capital, it's humiliating.

• https://www.facebook.com/Islam…305966041/?type=2&theater ...look at this video...This happened today in Croatia...They are only two days in Croatia and they are already making so many problems.....

• As I remember first refugees started coming to Italy when this topic wasn't hot and hasn't been an European problem yet. I remember faces of this people from TV news. People with polite look, mostly families, Negroes. Why not to help them? I feel pity for them.
    But the real problem began recently when this young, strong Islam guys started arriving. As they're saying they only want to come to "Germany *orgasm*", really. Most of this strong, young guys as they said they have half of their families that living in Germany for a many years. Their aim is Germany to join to their relatives. Their way to Germany Turkey-Serbia-Hungary-Austria-Germany.
    If someone stopped them on their way to their "heaven" they started to make problem. Also Germany divided number of this people and want to send to other countries what is also problem not for this countries but also for this desperated people and doesn't want to take all this people willing to live with them.
    Here in Poland there's been recenly a story one refugee invented he's everytime hungry and it was lie, some of them attacked Catholic church here. All of them of course can't speak Polish, only German so what's the problem? We don't want them and they will not assimilate. And I am sure Polish language is such difficult they should have born here and then they wouldn't have any problem with acclimatization.

Yes, we have big problem of refugees from Russian-Ukrainian war, border guards are just pussies. A lot of people crossing border through woods, there are many "holes" to use them on their own.

• https://www.facebook.com/Islam…305966041/?type=2&theater ...look at this video...This happened today in Croatia...They are only two days in Croatia and they are already making so many problems.....

i didnt get the situation from the link..what should i get from that?

you see this as "problem" indeed?..seems you havent seen any real problems theree...watch some news to learn whats happening in the real world ..by that maybe you can tolerate this kind of "problems"

@emil...sure people should obey the rules where they go/are..but no need to refer to religion as talking about those rules

• For sure I need, many muslim immigrants tend to have difficulties of following local rules, I repeat that most of rapes happened in Sweden are by somali (muslim) refugees, Its disgusting to talk about it, so I stop right here.