Syrian refugees.

• Prime miniser of Hungary Victor Orban began building a wall on the border with Serbia. Many politiicans of Poland, Czech Republic are supporting him in interviews, but all of them are afraid of Merkel.

If topic goes so far, I would like to say it's close to hypocrisy. Germany started WWII, were the biggest racists in the world, killed Jews, why they are now so tolerant and invite Muslims?

• Hungary is building a wall on the border with Croatia.

• building walls..oh my.. what an ingenious idea :lol:

these states should find a way to stop the wars in syria,israel and in the similar countries ..otherwise the world wont be a safe place for them either..

• f topic goes so far, I would like to say it's close to hypocrisy. Germany started WWII, were the biggest racists in the world, killed Jews, why they are now so tolerant and invite Muslims?

That sounds a bit nostalgic. You want that germans back? Good old times?

• Because germany is getting older and they wont have sufficient number of working people in 30-50 years, besides young couples nowadays don't give birth quite much, they probably want to take the refugees for that reason, just like in 70's, thats why there are so many turkish people in Germany. I was in Berlin several times and sometimes asked myself if I'm in Berlin or Istanbul :D Its a very international city indeed.

I hope Germany wont make mistakes as we and France did...accepting refugees and letting them stay for a while until the war ends should be fine, but after that.... Nobody's sure what would happen without proper plans.

• Who has changed Germans they are now close to holiness?

Maybe they learned a lesson from history, who knows? If you want to differ between humans and subhumans now, don't blame (the majority) germans for not doing so.

With regard to fingerpointing from our politicians to other countries, there is of course a big amount of hypocrisy involved. Everything was fine for them, as long as "the problem" was limited to countries like Italy, Greece and Turkey......

• thats why they cannt find a permanent way to solving the problem...building walls means overlooking the problem (pretending that no problems exist) eventually ,imho

i should also add turkey to the list due to kurdish issue..

Also with Ormians you have had some issue.

• Maybe they learned a lesson from history, who knows? If you want to differ between humans and subhumans now, don't blame (the majority) germans for not doing so.

With regard to fingerpointing from our politicians to other countries, there is of course a big amount of hypocrisy involved. Everything was fine for them, as long as "the problem" was limited to countries like Italy, Greece and Turkey......

I don't blame anybody. I'm new, young generation and don't know much about WWIIi but I'm honest person and I don't like if someone was doing bad and suddenly began holly benefactor.

• Well, I dont know how to begin... Azerbaijan itself has 1 million refugees ( 9 million population) who fled from Karabakh region during the war. We already know how difficult is the situation. Even they are native Azerbaijanis it was still difficult for them to adapt to the city, culture etc.

U.S.A and leading European countries (+ their biggest supporters Turkey and Saudi Arabia in the region) began the war in Iraq, Syria and Libya ( however these countries were the most secular countries of middle east). They didn't approve the president and wanted to change it, just because of their wish. (They couldnt find any atomic bomb in Iraq, syrian opposite fighters are generally from different countries -like terrorist group). Those people were living in stable and peaceful situation.So, today I think who began the war they should take the responsibility. I have seen this on internet, if you dont want refugees to come to your country, then stop vote people who bomb other countries. This is it :!:

P.s It is very strange suddenly only now refugees began to flee to Europe ( The wars began 1 year or more before) . I guess Europe needs working power ;)

• i have an opinion on agnostics (i think so at least)..but i cant help myself asking this : whats your practical approach in life towards religion etc ? are you practically an atheist/disbeliever or what ?

To answer your question:

Antitheists reject religions and reject the possibility of the existence of God (in philosophical sense).
    Agnostics reject religions but do not reject the possibility of the existence of God (in philosophical sense).
    In other words my common sense tells me the religions I have heard about are pure fiction and I don't want to fill the gaps in my knowledge with fantasy. But I'm aware that I have those gaps in knowledge and that any new knowledge has the capacity to debunk and overrule any (or even all) current knowledge (e.g. Galileo, Einstein, etc.) therefore I cannot reject or accept anything for certainty. So I leave the world as it is and don't bother worrying too much about God. My life will continue with or without him.

On the topic:

Of course there are rapists, criminals and generally bad people amongst the immigrants/refugees. They are no different than any other mob/social group. The problem here is not with them, but with the ineffectiveness of the public services (police, hospitals, etc.). Of course, they will show rapes from refugees as such fear mongering feeds the moral panic in the xenophobic societies, mostly in Eastern and South Eastern Europe. But the truth is that countries (especially the most developed ones) NEED those refugees and economic migrants. For example, 25% of all doctors in the UK are not born there, their financial sector (a backbone of their economy) is filled with immigrants, without immigrant builders, plumbers and carpenters most of the country's houses would have collapsed by now. The more open to the movement of labour this world becomes, the quicker its progress will be.

• To answer your question:

Antitheists reject religions and reject the possibility of the existence of God (in philosophical sense).
    Agnostics reject religions but do not reject the possibility of the existence of God (in philosophical sense).
    In other words my common sense tells me the religions I have heard about are pure fiction and I don't want to fill the gaps in my knowledge with fantasy. But I'm aware that I have those gaps in knowledge and that any new knowledge has the capacity to debunk and overrule any (or even all) current knowledge (e.g. Galileo, Einstein, etc.) therefore I cannot reject or accept anything for certainty. So I leave the world as it is and don't bother worrying too much about God. My life will continue with or without him.

thx for the explanation...LOL for the last two sentences

• The Germans are suffering from a "guilt syndrome" with what they did in WWII hence this being receptive to refugees. I think the best way to manage this is every country in Europe that will accept refugees should put a "refugee camp" where they can stay. So when the war is over they can easily ship them back. Dispersing them in several cities have major economic and cultural impact.