Syrian refugees.

• NOBODY would like to leave his habitat even for the most wealty countries of the world if there is enough peace,a good environment,support etc

f.e. the conditions i am in are better than ok...id never like to go and live in the best cities of the world (zurich,wien,newyyork etc.).leaving the place where i live now..

• This whole situation is really fucked up. A lot of those 'Syrian' refugees are from Alfganistan and Iraq. I thought these countries have already been democratized by the USA(NATO) :D

• In Poland everything will change now.
    After Catholic President, since yesterday Poland has Catholic Prime Minister and Catholic ruling Party The Law And Justice which has absolutely majority in Parliament, and will govern alone, first time since 1989 such situation.
    They are overall against Refugees in Poland.
    First We will catch all Witches and burn Them lol

• And the attacking thing in Sweden...He only meant to kill black and arabic immigrants and that's what he did. Such a heartbreaking news, I'm somewhat sad about all these things happened in our world.
    As a swede, I'm welcoming poor and innocent refugees, but definitely not the fake once.

• I hope that Putin with Russia will kill them all. #DIEISEL.

• What is going on in Germany?
    Horny Refugees attack Women?
    Polish media say german media don't say all truth.

• What is Angela Merkel doing ?!?

Since 1st January 51 400 Refugees came to Germany. Muller said that is only 10%, 10 millions will come.

Curious where They will live there. On Other heads probably.

• I don't care for them. They are going to Germany,and thanks God they are just going throug Croatia and not staying :D

• Syrian migrants posing as Ukrainian volleyball players arrested at Greek airport

Greek police have arrested ten Syrian migrants who were disguised as Ukrainian volleyball players.

The group, who all wore matching tracksuits, was arrested at Athens’ Eleftherios Venizelos airport after borders and customs officials discovered that they were using Ukrainian passports that were clearly not their own, and had been reported lost or stolen.

According to police, the group had hoped to eventually make it to Zurich, Switzerland where they had planned to claim asylum, The Sun reports.

Upon briefly questioning the group of men, police were quickly able to determine that were not members of a Ukrainian volleyball team. Shortly after, police detained the group and sent them an investigating magistrate where they’ll face charges of attempting to illegally enter a country with stolen lost travel documents.