Facebook page about volleyball

• Some years ago I created a page (on Facebook) about volleyball and I stop updating it in 2011. Since the page still gets likes (800 at the moment) I was thinking about start writing again.

Do you want to help me? ^^

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• My idea was to post the final score of the matches played in different leagues from all over the world and the rank every week, champions league and other competitions. It will just take 2 posts a week (results+rank). With an admin for every competition (or maybe 2) it may work very well IMO. I'm going to write a post on the page and I hope to find someone else there. I don't know where to look for people who may like to help me.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.