• Omg this 'what the fuck' totally drives me nuts! :sos: :lol: It was kinda popular in Poland as well.
    Well...my personal hit of this summer is 'Sve jos mirise na nju' I sing it all the time, I can't get this song out of my head. I really love ex-yu rock! Oh and I got a chance to hear this song thanks to one of Bulgarian members of this forum! Thanks again!

What's this?

I don't really like Loca people. It only amused me whe I heard it for the first time. I didn't even notice that song until my sister came back from his vacation in Bulgaria and showed me ithis song on youtube.

For me hits of the summer are "Party Rock Anthem" and "Radio Hallo" as well as "Moves Like Jagger" :)
    Oh and "Hollywood Hills" also comes to my mind very often.

I'm also addicted to Lady Gaga's "Americano". I cant' believe but I really like that song.

What's this?

Well...since I'm really into ex-yugoslavian countries, I'm also into their music a lot! And it really doesn't matter whether it's folk or rock, I just love it.
    'Sve jos mirise na nju' is a great song by Parni Valjak- here it is:

Good I love this song ♥ It's so beautiful. Ex-yu rock all the way!!! I love the lyrics, the music, everything...it's just perfect!

• It's fantastic! :cheesy:

Really you like it? Awesome! :thumbsup:
    Anyway...I'm also obviously huuuuge Goran Bregović fan and lately I have one song stuck in my head :D It's really funny, I mean...it always makes me smile :D And what a nice title it has :D Goran's music is kinda specific music, so love it or hate it :D I absoluteeely lovee it :lol: :drink: From me to all Bregović fans :D

:rolll: Darn, it's just awesome :D When I'm angry, it never fails! :D
    Anyway I remember when they played 'Gas Gas' on POL vs FRA match I went totally crazy :D They should play it more often! The atmosphere is just great when they do it!

• I like Bregović. I didn't like Kayah. And Bregović made me like her when he sang with her :D

• Omg this 'what the fuck' totally drives me nuts! :sos: :lol: It was kinda popular in Poland as well.
    Well...my personal hit of this summer is 'Sve jos mirise na nju' I sing it all the time, I can't get this song out of my head. I really love ex-yu rock! Oh and I got a chance to hear this song thanks to one of Bulgarian members of this forum! Thanks again!

Song from croatian band :whistle:

If u like ex-yu rock listen this song :whistle: title on English ''Poland in my heart'' :drink:

:whistle: :obey:

It's about Solidarność :drink:

• Oh I love Azra!!! They're really great! Obviously I know 'Poljska u mome srcu' :D Gdanjsk osamdeseteeee.... :D :drink:

and one for good night :whistle:

:love:

• I loved ELDO :D

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited 2 times, last by Loca inside ().