• Quote from "samba player"

So I love also turkish music.
    Another kind of music I like is brazilian music.

what turkish songs or singers do you like samba player?maybe ı can advise you more

• Quote from "Nastja"

and about russian hmm Tatu :oops: BUT dont laugh guys! they might be very commercial but their lyrics are really nice (at least the russian ones ;))

You don't need to feel embarrassed. Tatu is perfect pop music. :wink2: Yeah, it's manufactured music, but about as good manufactured music as it gets. They're cool with me.

Speaking of Russian pop, I like the new Via Gra song.

• Quote from "Youstyna"

hehe i remember when I got the CD tatu 'nas nie dogoniat' buehehe i was so happy and then :shock2: 'what am i listenin' to?!'

kayah is cool:)

recently much i'm listening goo goo dolls :love:

I think exactly the same about Tatu :oops:
    I like the russian songs, but I have no idea of their meaning hehe

• I listen Russian pop music. I don't know why but I like how Russian words sound in commercial songs. :lol: Also because I study this language so it's more fun to learn listening to songs. Of artists and songs I can remember are Jugoslavija of Tatu, Vitas with Opera#2, Mulatka of Belan, Haiducii with Mne s toboy horosho, some other Russians babes singing - Nu Virgos, a Natalia whose surname I don't remember. Very trashy music, nothing serious just to laugh a little bit. hehe :lol: Nastja, if you can suggest me other songs?

About Turkish music, I like the songs that sound middle-eastern and balkan. I know Tarkan, Sibel and other artists, whose names I don't remember. Which other artists do you suggest me to listen?

I listen Russian pop music. I don't know why but I like how Russian words sound in commercial songs. :lol: Also because I study this language so it's more fun to learn listening to songs. Of artists and songs I can remember are Jugoslavija of Tatu, Vitas with Opera#2, Mulatka of Belan, Haiducii with Mne s toboy horosho, some other Russians babes singing - Nu Virgos, a Natalia whose surname I don't remember. Very trashy music, nothing serious just to laugh a little bit. hehe :lol: Nastja, if you can suggest me other songs?

About Turkish music, I like the songs that sound middle-eastern and balkan. I know Tarkan, Sibel and other artists, whose names I don't remember. Which other artists do you suggest me to listen?

hmmm i guess u need to know some other music than mainstream... i can suggest u Zemfira or Mara there... russian rock in singer/songwriter style. well i like it :wink2:

do u have msn or so? i could make u listen some .....

hey samba player ı chose some songs for you and of course other members.ı hope you like them.

Sertab Erener-Here I am (sertab is one of my favourite singers)

Sibel Can-Çakmak çakmak (nowadays this is the most popular song in turkey and ı like it and the composer of this song is Tarkan)

Gülay-Babuba(this is a turkish folk song,it sounds balkan as you like)

Tarkan-Şimarik(tarkan started to be popular in europe with that song)

so these are my advices.ı hope you enjoy
    (btw ı am DEMIR17 there was a problem in my account and ı registered again as IRON17)

hmmm i guess u need to know some other music than mainstream... i can suggest u Zemfira or Mara there... russian rock in singer/songwriter style. well i like it :wink2:

do u have msn or so? i could make u listen some .....

I don't use msn, because I still don't know how to use it :? ! Do you have some youtube links maybe??

• Quote from "IRON17"

hey samba player ı chose some songs for you and of course other members.ı hope you like them.
    so these are my advices.ı hope you enjoy

Really thanks DEMIR17!!! I didn't know Sertab and Gulay before! I really like that middle-eastern, balkan folk sound. I remember at the WGPQual. in Ankara, there was a song when Turkey played in every time out. The public went crazy.
    Simarik of Tarkan was very popular in Europe. I like also the song Hup

• Quote from "Nastja"

ehehe so here are some clips...
    as i said, not sure whether its ur kind of music

I like also rock music!

The kind of music that I don't like are rap, heavy metal and techno.

• Quote from "Nastja"

ehehe so here are some clips...
    as i said, not sure whether its ur kind of music

Mara - Holodnym Muzhchinam
    Mara - Samolety

:wink2:

Interesting singer! Now I'm going to listen to her other songs listed in the column. Then, I'll put the name Zemfira and listen to her songs.

Interesting singer! Now I'm going to listen to her other songs listed in the column. Then, I'll put the name Zemfira and listen to her songs.

hmm zemfira is similar but damn, hard to explain...
    try to search the songs with russian letters... its земфира then

• Quote from "Nastja"

hmm zemfira is similar but damn, hard to explain...
    try to search the songs with russian letters... its земфира then

Why hard to explain? I put zemfira and I found a looong list. Which songs are her best in your opinion?? Her voice reminds me an other english singer.

Why hard to explain? I put zemfira and I found a looong list. Which songs are her best in your opinion?? Her voice reminds me an other english singer.

no, i meant that her kind of music is kinda hard to explain :wink2:

:wink2:

Really thanks DEMIR17!!! I didn't know Sertab and Gulay before! I really like that middle-eastern, balkan folk sound. I remember at the WGPQual. in Ankara, there was a song when Turkey played in every time out. The public went crazy.
    Simarik of Tarkan was very popular in Europe. I like also the song Hup

ı think that's it.ı love that song of tarkan