• Yes, and Yugoslavia was more open than the rest Eastern European countries. I can't imagine some Bulgarian artist using drugs for example.
    BTW you should check the previous pages of the thread, there's some good "material" when only me and Ojla kept the front.

And Ojla, I've come across a polish group - Strachy na Lachy, they've got some strange revolutionary style but I kinda like them. My favourite is Czarny chleb i czarna kawa. And.. polish language is really tough... My tongue got fucked up only by listening, can't imagine if I try to speak it :D

• Yes, and Yugoslavia was more open than the rest Eastern European countries. I can't imagine some Bulgarian artist using drugs for example.
    BTW you should check the previous pages of the thread, there's some good "material" when only me and Ojla kept the front.

And Ojla, I've come across a polish group - Strachy na Lachy, they've got some strange revolutionary style but I kinda like them. My favourite is Czarny chleb i czarna kawa. And.. polish language is really tough... My tongue got fucked up only by listening, can't imagine if I try to speak it :D

wow triglav_kran, I know Strachy na Lachy, but I totally forgot this song, thank you for reminding this to me! I really like Polish lyrics in general, they're usually really beautiful.
    ahaha, yeah Polish sounds pretty harsh, comparing it for example to Czech or even Russian. And yeah it's rather tough to learn, it's complicated even for us, Poles :D But, if I'll be flutent in Bulgarian, then everyone can be fluent in Polish as well :D

Oh, I checked and what could I say - you were excellent :thumbsup: especially Parni Valjak - Sve jos mirise na nju .... :obey: :heart:

wow triglav_kran, I know Strachy na Lachy, but I totally forgot this song, thank you for reminding this to me! I really like Polish lyrics in general, they're usually really beautiful.
    ahaha, yeah Polish sounds pretty harsh, comparing it for example to Czech or even Russian. And yeah it's rather tough to learn, it's complicated even for us, Poles :D But, if I'll be flutent in Bulgarian, then everyone can be fluent in Polish as well :D

Of course :thumbup:
    And what I like the most in Polish language is that concourse of consonants like sz, cz, dz and so on. It sounds so sweet and melodic to me :thumbsup:
    Ojla, why din't you post some golden emblematic hit of Polish music :roll: I really want to hear something :)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Of course :thumbup:
    And what I like the most in Polish language is that concourse of consonants like sz, cz, dz and so on. It sounds so sweet and melodic to me :thumbsup:
    Ojla, why din't you post some golden emblematic hit of Polish music :roll: I really want to hear something :)

Yeah, all those consonatns are crazy :D What came to my mind immediately was- Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz :D it's probably one of the most popular polish tounge twisters :D

Well...honestly I'm not so into Polish music as I'm into Balkan :D But hmm...let me think of something...

Lady Pank. Pretty nice Polish rock band. It's probably by favourite song by them. 'Mała wojna' means 'Little war'.

'Zawsze tam gdzie Ty' became a very popular song on Polish volleyball courts! We sing it when our guys have a little crisis :D It's always so beautiful when we all sing it in the hall...goosebumps :heart: 'Zawsze tam gdzie Ty' means something like 'Always there, where you are' I dunno if I translated it with the meaning... :S

Dżem is awesome. Oh, so I actually like some Polish bands :D 'Wehikuł czasu' means 'Time machine' Great lyrics.

Perfect again- 'Niepokonani'- 'Undefeated'.

Dżem- 'Modliwa' - 'Prayer'. Dżem's lyrics are just insane. So unbeliveably beautiful. Riedel was amazing.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry, I'm not into Polish music, all above is rather old, but timeless. If you want I can add some more Polish valuable music, but not today, 'cause I think I have fever and I need to go get some sleep :D

• All in one.
    Kayah and Bregovic.

I don't really like Kayah but when he sing together with Goran she is different and better.

• All in one.
    Kayah and Bregovic.

I don't really like Kayah but when he sing together with Goran she is different and better.

I would add 'Tabakiera' and 'Nie ma, nie ma Ciebie', they're my favourites of Kayah and Brego.

^ Guess what's that balkan music lovers :D

• Oh, I checked and what could I say - you were excellent :thumbsup: especially Parni Valjak - Sve jos mirise na nju .... :obey: :heart:

Sve jos mirise na nju!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I couldn't get this out of my head this summer! It's my favourite song by Parni Valjak, but others are great as well! Magic, pure magic, how I love this song and band :obey:

• Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz :cheesy: In Bulgaria very popular toungh twister is Chichkovite chervenotikvenichkovcheta (чичковите червенотиквеничковчета) :D

I really liked the songs - especially Dżem's tracks. I have heard some modern Polish pop/dance music and I also liked it a lot. :thumbup:
    'Mała wojna' is like 'Małka wojna' in Bulgarian :thumbsup: and about 'Zawsze tam gdzie Ty' - I got what you meant. ;)
    Soo my favourite from first listening is...'Wehikuł czasu' sounds really inspiring :thumbup:
    Oh dear, and recouver fast :flower:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz :cheesy: In Bulgaria very popular toungh twister is Chichkovite chervenotikvenichkovcheta (чичковите червенотиквеничковчета) :D

I really liked the songs - especially Dżem's tracks. I have heard some modern Polish pop/dance music and I also liked it a lot. :thumbup:
    'Mała wojna' is like 'Małka wojna' in Bulgarian :thumbsup: and about 'Zawsze tam gdzie Ty' - I got what you meant. ;)
    Soo my favourite from first listening is...'Wehikuł czasu' sounds really inspiring :thumbup:
    Oh dear, and recouver fast :flower:

OMG :cheesy: :white: First part is easy, but what the hell is this second word? :cheesy: I'm so confused when I look at this! It's even tougher than Brzęczyszczykiewicz or Chrząszczyżewoszyce, powiat Łękołody! :D

Yes, generally Dżem's music is very...inspiring and beautiful. Ok, most of polish rock bands have beautiful lyrics. Glad that you liked that :flower:

Ok, now I'm definitely going to my bed, I decided to stay just a little longer, 'cause I was curious of your opinion :D
    Now definitely- good night to you all! Especially to

Sleepwalkers! :D Lunatycy ^^ Night!

• If we talk about Dżem these songs are my favourites from this band:

"It's me, a thief, It's me, a thief, I'm driving in rush in your car, I'm chewing your gum, listening to your CDs
    ..." :whistle:

• Ha 8o Ruzica si bila in Polish.It sounds great, even as good as the original. And Ederlezi in Polish :win:

Thanks for the songs, I really liked Do kolyzski :win: and Mala wojna :obey: .
    I'm listening for the sixth time Mala wojna :cheesy:
    Ludje soool (sry for my poor Polish :S )

• Ha 8o Ruzica si bila in Polish.It sounds great, even as good as the original. And Ederlezi in Polish :win:

Thanks for the songs, I really liked Do kolyzski :win: and Mala wojna :obey: .
    I'm listening for the sixth time Mala wojna :cheesy:
    Ludje soool (sry for my poor Polish :S )

Mała wojna has the same impact on me. Yesterday when I decided to add this here, I started to listen it for thousand times, I got totally stuck.
    Yes, Ederlezi is just great in original, but also in Polish it's quite good, the lyrics are obviously completly different, no connection with the original lyrics, but it's nice anyway, Kayah was really good back then, now.... :down:

Oh talking about Ederlezi!!!! Great Polish band (unfortunately not so well known in Poland as I wish they were) Dikanda recorded their own version of Ederlezi as well, and here it is:

They're a pretty nice band. They play polish...well...generally slavic folk music, 'cause they're inspired not only by Polish national folk music, but also by Belarusian, Balkan. I reaaally like them.

This one is also nice:

• :obey:

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: Kaziyski, you'remy buddy! Tool is my favourite band!!!! :obey: :obey:
    'I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them fall away' :obey: MJK, Jones, Carey, Chancellor :obey: :obey:
    Respect! :drink:

• Gosh. It's so mindfucking. I'm hipnotized now :sos:

But music video is awful :lol:

Nah, it's not awful, it's so Tool :D Jones is really insane, he's the director of most of these videos, he's really an amazing artist, as well as the others- Maynard, Danny and Justin. Guys are just incredible. Wanna get even more mindfucked? :D Try 'Third Eye', 'Rosetta Stoned' etc. :D Maaan, 'Third Eye' :obey:

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: Over thinkg, over analyzing separates the body from the mind....

• Saying "awful" and "mindfucking" I hadn't nothing wrong on my mind 'cause I'm kinda freak and I love songs for freaks :lol: