• triglav_kran doing great job, as always :thumbup: Great tunes, mate. :drink:

Since Vasilena is sick, I thought of a music therapy, which helped me when I was sick not so long ago :D Sooo...as I remember you also like Plavi Orekstar... :D

I dunno if you like this song, but...it's Plavi Orekstar and they're always awesome :D

Get well!

• I don't know if there is someone who like 5'nizza but I feel a need to share it 'cause it's awsome so:

• Another great text...

One of the best ballads I've ever heard...

Oh, guys :obey: :heart: you made my ... well it is not a day anymore :roll: , so I think it is more propriate to say you made my night :D Now I can calmly go to sleep - I feel much much better :rose:
    Ola, you must know that you help more than my doctor right now :heart:
    Aaand... yes!!! Plavi Orkestar are always awesome :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• triglav_kran doing great job, as always :thumbup: Great tunes, mate. :drink:

Since Vasilena is sick, I thought of a music therapy, which helped me when I was sick not so long ago :D Sooo...as I remember you also like Plavi Orekstar... :D

Get well!

To help Vasilena to fully recover, I recommend her to visit her favourite Dr.Islamovic :lol:

• You guys infected me with your love and I can't help falling in love with such songs now... :heart:

• [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.