• Luciano, great :obey:

Bach / "Jesus bleibet meine Freude" by Harnoncourt. Maybe the best version of this piece i have ever heard 8o

I see there are classical music appreciators.

PURE MAGIC.

• :flower: :cup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Rhapsody "Vardar"

Ravel - Bolero

• This is too much to read...(just kidding) ha ha! However I like techno.. and some day I want to travel to the Europeans countries and experience! :D
    (because, in the U.S no kind of raves, techno, etc... events happen here... ha ha :( :thumbsup:

• This is too much to read...(just kidding) ha ha! However I like techno.. and some day I want to travel to the Europeans countries and experience! :D
    (because, in the U.S no kind of raves, techno, etc... events happen here... ha ha :( :thumbsup:

You have to visit Germany, Holland, England and Ibiza for fantastic House, Techno Clubs and Events :drink:

• Polish Christmas song for Children. I love the song, when I was Child I waited for the song in TV which was sung by Snow Quenn. I'm curious whether Someone polish User knows the song.

• :thumbup:

I have another flash mob which fits well for the beginning of christmas time. Maybe some already know it, as it is on heavy rotation on youtube for quite a while. Enjoy it, i love it. Halelujah !

• Милена - Истина / Milena - Truth

• I prefer rock music. :obey: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Guns N'Roses, AC/DC, Rammstein, System Of A Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Guano Apes, Evanescence etc. I love lot of polish bands and singers.(Hey, Kult, Luxtorpeda, Edyta Bartosiewicz, Republika, Oddział Zamknięty, Illusion, TSA, Maanam, T.Love, Dżem etc.) :love:

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]