• I prefer rock music. :obey: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Guns N'Roses, AC/DC, Rammstein, System Of A Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Guano Apes, Evanescence etc. I love lot of polish bands and singers.(Hey, Kult, Luxtorpeda, Edyta Bartosiewicz, Republika, Oddział Zamknięty, Illusion, TSA, Maanam, T.Love, Dżem etc.) :love:

You're my buddy! Almost every team you mentioned is on my fav list :drink:

And here is unofficial polish volleyball anthem which I hope will sound on Sunday before the polish-russian war:

• Ok, I think today is the day of Serbia. So we have to put their music...

Rezende: Will you play like you played all your matches before ?
    Kolakovic: Ne racunaj na meeeneeee!!!

:rolll: :rolll:
    That's totally cool :thumbsup:
    I even imagine a video with highlights from the match and as a background this song :lol:
    Ne racunaj na meeeneee, Rezende! :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

:rolll:

Bijelo Dugme, brilliant as always.

So little Bijelo Dugme lately...we just need to change it.

:drink:

• You are right, Ola, we are neglecting the thread lately and we shouldn't :teach:

And because I am on a very lyric wave recently I chose this song to greet members of our little but united club :D
    There is a looot of music in this one and I'm in such a mood, so.... :rose:

Wild Wild West!

• Oh, no, don't start... :D

And if that's not a destiny! :white: :obey:
    I hear it for a first time interpreted by Alen I admit, but In this Dugme song there is the same motive as in this song from "Крадецът на праскови" and I am looking for it for a long long time :obey:
    Since the film is from 1964 (I think) it is obviously some very old song and in film it is with more different text than Dugme's couver I think. Do you know something more about it, maybe you have heard the version from the film and could provide me a link with it? It so touching :( I really like the choir and how it sounds :rose: Here is the version from "Крадецът на праскови":

Wild Wild West!

• And if that's not a destiny! :white: :obey:
    I hear it for a first time interpreted by Alen I admit, but In this Dugme song there is the same motive as in this song from "Крадецът на праскови" and I am looking for it for a long long time :obey:
    Since the film is from 1964 (I think) it is obviously some very old song and in film it is with more different text than Dugme's couver I think. Do you know something more about it, maybe you have heard the version from the film and could provide me a link with it? It so touching :( I really like the choir and how it sounds :rose: Here is the version from "Крадецът на праскови":

Bijelo Dugme's Lijepa Nasa is basically a mix between the songs "Lijepa nasa domovino"(I think that is the Croatian national anthem now) and the Serbian war song "Tamo daleko". I think you are reffering to the second one.

In Крадецът на праскови it's also a mix I think with Vazov's lyrics :D
    But i prefer Kradecut na praskovi's version. It's just like I searched for ages a song which was sung for 5-6 seconds by a girl in the film Brat by Aleksey Balabanov and when I finally found it that it's name was Raskinullsya more shiroko, I still liked the version of the girl :)

• Bijelo Dugme's Lijepa Nasa is basically a mix between the songs "Lijepa nasa domovino"(I think that is the Croatian national anthem now) and the Serbian war song "Tamo daleko". I think you are reffering to the second one.

yes, the second one :win:
    I see - but I also like it more in "Крадецът на праскови" - there it's a love song and as I said it's very touching, I don't like it that much in the "war" version, not only because it's with different text, but also the rythm is faster somehow and I miss the choir, it's just not that lyrical, doesn't bring the same emotion :P

In Крадецът на праскови it's also a mix I think with Vazov's lyrics :D
    But i prefer Kradecut na praskovi's version. It's just like I searched for ages a song which was sung for 5-6 seconds by a girl in the film Brat by Aleksey Balabanov and when I finally found it that it's name was Raskinullsya more shiroko, I still liked the version of the girl :)

Yes, the second part in the mix is from the poem "Новото гробище над Сливница", for sure one of the best Vazov's works.
    So maybe it will be the same with me :( Maybe this song's version was created specially for the film and they transformed the original war song to non-war song according to the theme of the movie.
    Thank you for your help :flower:

EDIT: Actually it appears that this in the film is the original version! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamo_daleko
    The more military versions of the lyrics are newer :drink:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Rezende: Will you play like you played all your matches before ?

:lol: :lol: love u for that! :rolll:

Guys, do you want to make my addiction to Bijelo Dugme even bigger, right? You just made my morning :heart:

• "Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Last year Eurovision winner Nigar (Nikki) new song and video

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I really love MARRY THE NIGHT by Lady Gaga!! :super: :super: :super: