• Kaziyski :obey: :obey: I love this song! I love Azra, you know it, and it's always great to listen to their songs connected in any way with Poland.

Thanks a lot!!! :drink:

• Kaziyski :obey: :obey: I love this song! I love Azra, you know it, and it's always great to listen to their songs connected in any way with Poland.

Thanks a lot!!! :drink:

:drink:

lot of people in Croatia doesn't know ''background'' of this song.. btw. I remebered because my younger brother is born on 13.12 :rolll: for those who dont understand general Wojchiech Jaruzelski forbid ''Solidarnost'' on 13.12.1981. :mad: and this song is about that :wavy: :teach:

• :drink:

lot of people in Croatia doesn't know ''background'' of this song.. btw. I remebered because my younger brother is born on 13.12 :rolll: for those who dont understand general Wojchiech Jaruzelski forbid ''Solidarnost'' on 13.12.1981. :mad: and this song is about that :wavy: :teach:

Yeah, I have read the comments below and some people didn't really care about the background, but one guy added a comment (which was one of the top comments) about this history, nice :)

Azra is the best! :super: :heart: (not only because of their songs dedicated to Poland, obviously :D )

• Triglav_kran :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: I freaked out, when I saw that you added 'List do M.'!!!
    I'm so glad that you liked Dżem! They're amazing! 'List do M.' is one of my favourite Dżem songs! Actually...my favourite, I guess.

Thanks for putting it here and reminding it to me! It's so beautiful! No words for this song, no words for Riedel! :obey:

Chills all over the body!

• Triglav_kran :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: I freaked out, when I saw that you added 'List do M.'!!!
    I'm so glad that you liked Dżem! They're amazing! 'List do M.' is one of my favourite Dżem songs! Actually...my favourite, I guess.

Thanks for putting it here and reminding it to me! It's so beautiful! No words for this song, no words for Riedel! :obey:

Chills all over the body!

Yeaaaaah...
    My mum loves this song and it's the only thing, that she can turn on on the Internet. But nice to see that song here upload by NOT polish user - thank you, Trig :)

• Yeaaaaah...
    My mum loves this song and it's the only thing, that she can turn on on the Internet. But nice to see that song here upload by NOT polish user - thank you, Trig :)

A good music is always a good music no matter in what language it is written ;)
    That's why I always try to find good songs in languages different than English. And it's very stupid that this dominance of English language makes people think that the only good music is in English and in their native language. I have an idea. Maybe in this thread, everyone can post his country's most popular songs(not by his likings but from a poll that is made by some media for ex. I know that in any country there has been some kind of classification: "The best/Top 10 Polish/Bulgarian/"Italian songs of all time). In this way all of us can enrich his musical culture.

And finally, I'm glad you liked the song(ofc you knew it before me :lol: ).

• Vasil Naydenov

• A good music is always a good music no matter in what language it is written ;)
    That's why I always try to find good songs in languages different than English. And it's very stupid that this dominance of English language makes people think that the only good music is in English and in their native language. I have an idea. Maybe in this thread, everyone can post his country's most popular songs(not by his likings but from a poll that is made by some media for ex. I know that in any country there has been some kind of classification: "The best/Top 10 Polish/Bulgarian/"Italian songs of all time). In this way all of us can enrich his musical culture.

And finally, I'm glad you liked the song(ofc you knew it before me :lol: ).

First to say that I'm in love with "'List do M" :heart:
    Second your idea is just great :thumbsup:
    The first classification that came to my mind was that one of BG radio - the 500 greatest, here I found the list: http://melodyabg.blog.bg/muzik…pesni-na-bylgariia.118801
    Since I didn't know where to start from I just chosed one number - 6 (that was my number in school :P ), so here it is - definately one of the most popular songs, everyone knows it although it's pretty old:

And I see that raylight also presented it you two evergreens in Bulgarian music :drink:

Now to be a little bit "off topic", but my Christmas mood is overflowing from everywhere, so feel greeted :lol: :

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Vasilena, can you write it - "Сигнал - Да Те Жадувам Аз" - using letters that I know? The band will be... Signal? But I can't decode the title properly.
    It's amazing song! ^^

• Vasilena, can you write it - "Сигнал - Да Те Жадувам Аз" - using letters that I know? The band will be... Signal? But I can't decode the title properly.
    It's amazing song! ^^

I'm obviously not Bulgarian (but sooner or later I'll speak their language :D ), but since I know cyrillic, I can help :) That would be Signal- Da Te Zhaduvam Az :)

And yeah, these songs are amazing, indeed!