• I'm obviously not Bulgarian (but sooner or later I'll speak their language :D ), but since I know cyrillic, I can help :) That would be Signal- Da Te Zhaduvam Az :)

And yeah, these songs are amazing, indeed!

Yes, that's the spelling in latin :win: and "da te zhaduvam" here means to desire you strongly, it's not literally because "zhaden" means thirsty, so it's figurative expression :)
    So if you liked Signal, here is next their song "Сбогом/Farewell " (Sbogom), which in this chart is under number 24 of all greatest BG songs and is their second best positioned song in the list after the previous one which was №6 :

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Well, we have in Poland a lot of great rock bands. I should say, that we are so proud of this music from the 70's, 80's years, if we compare it to the present-day polish music(which is shit).
    We uploaded here a lot of rock videos, but there's something, in which Poland rocks.
    For example:

• Toni

• Today we remember for Pasha Hristova - she died in airplane incident 40 years ago

• Aga :rolll: You crakced me up, girl!!!!

Omg, we should be ashamed of these songs, but...damn parites with such a ridiculous music are so much fun :rolll: ahahaha 'Wódko ma' party without this song isn't a party :rolll:

On the one hand we have such great artists like Dżem, Lady Pank, Perfect.....on the other hand we have Boys, Tomasz Niecik and so on :rolll: What a contrast! :lol:

• Actually I like very few Bulgarian songs(from estrada and 90s rock) but I'm beginning to like our folklore more and more. Here's one song which I don't remember that is posted here and it is №7 in BGradio's rankings:

It's a ballad, it's music is comparable to List do M. It's from one very beautiful film. Actually, beautiful is not the most appropriate word to describe it...

• triglav thank you for this beautiful ballad, another one after "Što te nema" which melted my heart :heart:

Aga :rolll: You crakced me up, girl!!!!

Omg, we should be ashamed of these songs, but...damn parites with such a ridiculous music are so much fun :rolll: ahahaha 'Wódko ma' party without this song isn't a party :rolll:

I'm smashed as well but I must say that Aga remind about unforgetable sweet-eighteen parties on which such great songs absolutely rocked :D And the undisputed king among all of those hits was:

I think it's the only such song which I can listen not being under the influence of alcohol and still have fun :D

• Actually I like very few Bulgarian songs(from estrada and 90s rock) but I'm beginning to like our folklore more and more. Here's one song which I don't remember that is posted here and it is №7 in BGradio's rankings:

It's a ballad, it's music is comparable to List do M. It's from one very beautiful film. Actually, beautiful is not the most appropriate word to describe it...

Yes, there is something magnetic in this one and the film really has a deep touch, too - in this case movie and music to it reinforce each other. And I'm also very interested in our folklore as general - I mean not only music, but everything - traditions, costums and so on. I think that our authentic folklore music is not easily consumed, you have somehow to really feel it in order to really like it, personally I when was a little kid didn't like it or understand it, it was hard for me to accept it, but with time I started to pay more attention to it, to listen to some songs and step by step, song after song I started to like it genuinely. As for the estrada and BG pop - there are songs I like, but my problem in general is that I have the feeling that big part of the songs are...how to say...like if they are not made for the Bulgarian public, but for some other country's public, they sound to me too much foreign in some way, I can't feel them close enough to me, they can't really touch me emotionally. And in past few years I can hardly remember some pop song to has become a real hit, I mean a real one. Most of the famous singers very rarely make songs and when they do or it's too incomprehensible and ..odd , or it soo trivial as music and sang in English (in best case they make some BG version, too) that you see how the only aim of this desparate try is to become popular abroad (which of course doesn't happen, because these kind of songs are nothing more than a banal copy of what is listened in Europe or the USA). I don't know... I don't want to sound as pesimist but I really would like to see original ideas and own "hanwriting" in our modern music, to have something unique in it that makes it distinctive from the others.

EDIT: I have no time now to listen to the songs that you guys have put because I have to study (you really distract me, it's so nice here that I can't concentrate on what I have to :lol: ), but tomorrow I'll check everything for sure, so keep sharing good music, please :drink:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Ok, so I add something totally different to change "the climates" here :D

It's my favourite song from one of my favourite polish bands. The band has cool name - it's Zabili Mi Żółwia and it means literally (They) Killed Me a Turtle :D Awesome band, rather underground, I like it 'cause it's not so ubiquitous like some of songs which I can listen on the radio everyday and it hasn't even any value. Anyway, enjoy the song. We have a winter outside the window and the song called "Spring" but so what :win: And I like the guy singing it and "dancing" in this clip. I met him live when I was at a concert. Very kind and funny.

And one more ballad:

About this song I have to say that when I heard it for the first time I was so moved... No words can describe how beautiful it is. Grabaż is a brilliant singer for me, I love all the songs of his band but that song above just... it bends a spacetime. It's epic. The title is "Nikt tak pięknie nie mówił, że się boi miłości" which means "Nobody didn't speak so beautifully that he's afraid of love". The lyrics conquer the heart.

• Adele :rose:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Adele ! :heart: i love this song and i love this concert at royal albert hall, it's amazing !!

• Adele is my second addiction after Florence :sos:
    Ever since I heard "Hometown Glory" the first time...

• Some of my favorite songs.

David Guetta feat Kelly Rowland: When Love Takes Over

I love this video. Good music and beautiful women.

• David Guetta feat Akon: Sexy Chick

• Lady Gaga: The Edge Of Glory