• I feel the carnival in Rio in the middle of winter here in my home country :cheesy:

Awesome guy, fantastic song... I'm addicted to it and it really makes my heart sing :heart:

Good song! My first association for "the carnival in Rio" was

Ofc everybody knows it, it's not that great but I'm in "the mood" right now.

Here's one Bulgarian:

And, again I repeat, I'm in an "awful" light mood I will post this great imbroglio:

Евала на холдингаа, евала бе, София! :dance4:

• AC/DC absolutely rocked this party :win:
    And I'm not a fan of music like this from David Guetta but "Sexy chick" is a mega-hit and it reminds me some nice moments from summer holiday and Christmas in my high school when I saw shepherds dancing to this song during the nativity play :D

AC/DC is atemporal. They are the best.

• I feel the carnival in Rio in the middle of winter here in my home country :cheesy:

Awesome guy, fantastic song... I'm addicted to it and it really makes my heart sing :heart:

There is no way not to be addicted! It's sooo catching, like a summer flu :dance6:
    In some odd way it reminded me for this amazing live ballad performance :heart: :

Here's one Bulgarian:

Oh, my grandmother used to sing a refrain from this one just like that, with no special reason; she likes it a lot and actually I know it from her - I have never heard until now the original perfomance, thanks :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I was watching the movie 'Gadjo Dilo' few days ago. And I heard this song:

Really liked it, still listening to it. Then I found another song which I think actress dancing in previous vidoe sings here

My favorite two songs nowadays ^^

• OneRepublic :cheesy:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oyhjyI9lF0

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• filedefener, look at the top of this site :D

Geeze... this song is so crazy that it conquered the whole world already! :dance6:

• Honestly, I don't know which part of this song is great, like everybody's say, maybe I'm just weird...

Aga, don't you feel this song at all? Not even a little bit?
    It's soooooooo freakin' fantastic :D

• Michel Teló: Ai, Se Eu Te Pego - Official version in English

Here in Brazil is already considered the worst song of all time. At least it has a lot of beautiful woman in the clip.

• :rolll: it's a disaster in english !! :D portuguese version is better :lol:

Gosh, is that a joke? :what: It's HORRIBLE! Like some parody... :sos:

I just couldn't agree more! :aww: The English version sucks a lot :thumbdown: And on the other side the original is so catching , so it's absolutely useless to bet on the second one, cause it's quite "plain" - false attempt :down:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Ahahah, the song about coffee is awesome! :heart: It inspired me to make a cup of coffee though I try to not drink it in enormous doses (with no effect...) :D

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: