• I really liked Anastacia when i was little...now i haven't heard any new songs about her! does anybody know something more??

..........and..... GOODBYE WHITNEY!!!!

• oh god, that was a time when i listend to her songs, its such a pity she was only succesful in europe and not in the states, which maybe shows that europeans have musical taste :D anyway..... As far as I know she had breast cancer and cured it, maybe shes silent because she works for a new album ?

• oh god, that was a time when i listend to her songs, its such a pity she was only succesful in europe and not in the states, which maybe shows that europeans have musical taste :D anyway..... As far as I know she had breast cancer and cured it, maybe shes silent because she works for a new album ?

let's hope... :lol:

we'll be waiting...her voice is so great and powerful!

• The 3rd single from 'Just Whitney'. I even didn't know that was 3rd video from the album. Very close level to I Will Always Love You.

Who will I listen to now? I listen Her from 'Heartbreak Hotel' song which is for Me the most essential in voice, music and video category.

• Another ballad from Dzem. Greetings to all the Poles :drink:

And this one. I'm having goosebumps in the part when the children sing!

Znas sta,
    Neka mora sve potope,
    Nek' se gleceri rasture,
    Vecni snegovi otope,
    Pa sta,
    Neka kise ne prestaju,
    Neka gromovi polude,
    Samo rata da ne bude.

Znas sta,
    Nek' se doba preokrenu,
    Nek' se zvezde uznemire,
    Nek' se planine pokrenu,
    Pa sta,
    Vetri nek pomahnitaju
    Nek' se vulkani probude,
    Samo rata da ne bude.

• Gosh, a few weeks ago I used to think that the song above was brilliant, when it wasn't so commonly known and now I feel haunted by it... I see and hear it all the time. Half of my friends on facebook put it on a board, on the radio I hear it at least five times a day... I can't run away from this :sos:

• Nowadays i hear this enjoyable song so much in radios :lol: I would like send it to our dear moderator Joanamss :thumbsup:
    [media]

[/quote]

A very meaningful song for Turkish users :rolll:

[media]

[/quote]

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ai Se Eu Te Pego! My feelings for this song will never expire ♥ I dance every time I hear it wherever I am

• Oh my god :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: