• filedefener you made me smile posting this song and reminding me about it :D every time I hear it, I see Neymar dancing and I can't control myself then :rolll: :rolll: "Ai se eu te pego" is my personal number one but for sure this song rocked my heart too.

And "30 Kvadrata" :obey:

Lately, this song shook my world and I totally can't understand 'cause I don't quite like boysbands and such things... But here you have, anyway, I'm sure most of you already know it as it's very popular now

• Bella, these guys are soooooo cute... Especially blonde one :lol:
    I always loved boysbands, I started with Backstreet Boys and their "I want it that way" and "Everybody"(epic song). Then was N'Sync, US5, Lexington Bridge... Gosh, what a shame! :lol:

man :cheesy:

• Bella, these guys are soooooo cute... Especially blonde one :lol:
    I always loved boysbands, I started with Backstreet Boys and their "I want it that way" and "Everybody"(epic song). Then was N'Sync, US5, Lexington Bridge... Gosh, what a shame! :lol:

I don't care about cute guys... the song is fantastic!

Yeah, some songs from Backstreet Boys and N'Sync reminds me my childhood. Nice memories. I remember that I had fantastic dance routine to "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" when I danced light years ago and I absolutely adored it :cheesy: The song too. It was my personal "anthem" for a while.

:heart:

• :love: :love:
    This guy who sings at the beginning was always my favorite in BB... It's weird, but I some days ago I was looking for songs from my childood. What I found?

etc...

I miss those times ;( ;( ;(

• I saw Coco Jambo here.Sorry to interrupt, but I have a real trouble finding one song that is African. I don't know actually, it sounds African. It's very famous one, a kind of a techno music but the singing is like from an African folklore. I'm pretty sure that a choir of women is singing it. The text is like: "Ana mana mane, ana mana mane, ana mana mane e, ana mana mane" :lol: They repeat it all the time.

Help, please! :white:

• Aga, all these songs were part of my childhood as well! I would add to this list also:

the special one for me :heart:

• SPICE GIRLS :woohoo: :woohoo: I was always SPORT SPICE! :lol:

OMG, Alice Deejay is sometimes on the radio, I LOVE THIS, thank you for remind me!!! Shit, I have to download it! And Dooh Dooh, fuck! I would add 'Sand Storm' from Darude and song from Algida, also :lol:

Freestyler... Łakamaka fo! :lol: :lol:

• No, it's not what you wanted, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, this is like from Survivor :lol:
    Mine is a lot quicker, it's a "happy" song. Nevermind, no one has helped me, I've asked dozens of people, nobody knows which one it might be and yet I listen to this song almost every week on the radio :lol:

• and song from Algida, also :lol:

I spent all my childhood in the rhythm of Safri Duo's drums! They still fascinates me. But my absolutely favourite piece is

All the time I hear it I'm in heaven :heart:

Hahahahahahah, I have to leave this site before I totally fly away :lol: I cannot stop laughing now :rolll: :rolll: I absolutely love this song, it's so positive. But in my country it began to be popular because of our own interpretation of this song :rolll: I mean that this guy is singing somethingin his own language but the whole text seems to be in Polish and it's just ridiculous, it has no sense but still it causes laughing attack :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    I'm ended, tonight. I can't do anything 'cause I'm totally smashed :lol:

• Sorry guys, how I can share a Youtube's video on the forum?

• Sorry guys, how I can share a Youtube's video on the forum?

Are you asking how to post a miniature of some video here? Do this: put a word "youtube" between marks [ and ] next put the link and end with "/youtube" also between two parentheses [ ]

[ youtube ] link [ /youtube ]

Without spaces. I had to write it like that 'cause it's not seen when I write it normally. I hope you understood sth ;)

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Ohhhhh thanks darling! I've understood now. :rose:

However, I want to share a video of a song that I discovered here. I don't remember who had shared it but ok, the song captured me in a fantastic way!
    It's so amazing and everytime I heard it I want to drink and dance. :drink: