• However, I want to share a video of a song that I discovered here. I don't remember who had shared it but ok, the song captured me in a fantastic way!
    It's so amazing and everytime I heard it I want to drink and dance. :drink:

Awww, the polish one! :drink:
    Thank you for that, I'm a Pole and I haven't even heard that before.
    Holy shit... now I'm laughing like a crazy 'cause this guy has so funny faces when he sings :rolll: just watch him :lol: but the song is nice, I like it, really :D

• As my first song I want to share with you the one which rappresent my nickname. One of my favourite song at all of a group that makes wonderful music.

• I love The Killers :heart: And Mr. Brightside is one of my favourite songs from them. But lately I'm crazy about this one the most:

• I love The Killers :heart: And Mr. Brightside is one of my favourite songs from them. But lately I'm crazy about this one the most:

Yea, also these one is great. But I like all the Killers's song and I think its type of rock is absolutely amazing.
    And now, my favourite song ever. I'm a bit surprised that no one has yet been shared it.

Only one word: poetry.

• Wow, you are great! Almost the old song of U2 are fantastic, and I much prefer them than the current ones.

Also this is so cute and beatiful. The song remember me memories with my girlfriend and..yea, very good memories :rose:

And I have a question of all balkan/slavic friends of this forum. Well, in these Xmas holidays I went in Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina and I turned a lot of locals and discos of the zone. And I remember great great music, probably dance or pop style but I haven't found anything when I returned in Italy. If someone can help me, I will be grateful in a insane way. :drink:

• I feel like I will have a week with U2 now :D I have just dig out my big love for them. And also good memories :roll:

And I have a question of all balkan/slavic friends of this forum. Well, in these Xmas holidays I went in Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina and I turned a lot of locals and discos of the zone. And I remember great great music, probably dance or pop style but I haven't found anything when I returned in Italy. If someone can help me, I will be grateful in a insane way. :drink:

I envy you. Croatia is a place of my dreams :roll:
    Wait for others who know better balkan songs and share with us some great pieces of music. Maybe they can help you :) I feel you're a fan of such music 'cause first you put polish song and now you asked about balkan/slavic. So maybe check previous sites of this thread? We have "balkan days" here pretty often :D

• I envy you. Croatia is a place of my dreams

Nooo, really?
    I love all the balkan area, especially Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina and when I can, especially during the holidays, I go there with my friends or with my girlfriend.
    Fantastic, I have high consideration of you dear! :drink:
    This is the real reason why I support Serbian and Croatian players above all. These places, the atmosphere, the music, the culture of these places capture and affascinate me.

For the songs, I have read all the post of this thread and yes I like those that other users have posted but I look for more actual and dance songs. Disco songs in croatian or in serbian.

The only one that I found on Youtube is this. Not the type of style-music which I'm looking for but..ok, I really like the voice and the synchrony of the couple.

• Nooo, really?
    I love all the balkan area, especially Serbia, Croatia and Bosnia Herzegovina and when I can, especially during the holidays, I go there with my friends or with my girlfriend.
    Fantastic, I have high consideration of you dear! :drink:
    This is the real reason why I support Serbian and Croatian players above all. These places, the atmosphere, the music, the culture of these places capture and affascinate me.

I'm totally in love with Croatia. I was there 2 years ago and I still remember like it was yesterday. The most magical time in my life, I guess :roll: I was also in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I want to visit Serbia and Bulgaria as well. It's not the best topic to write about it but I couldn't stop myself from writing :S and I'm well-known rambler and author of many off topics so I better stop here :aww:

Thank you for another great balkan song! I never have enough of it ;)

I add some polish song that I really liked, lately. I like this band, generally 'cause most of its songs remind me the best parties.

But my favourite from this band is Bella (funny that it's my nickname :D ) and Między nami

• Thank you very much for this one, I listened to it maybe a couple of weeks ago :thumbsup:

We have a Croatian friend here on the forum - Kaziyski, so probably he could help the best to find what you're looking for. In Bulgaria I have heard to be rotated this Croatian song:

Wow! The Polish one is the shit! This guy is a cuckoo :lol:
    Here's a jolly one from Bulgaria:

Haha, remember this one :P

I extremely rare watch TV recently but these days I got home and paid a little bit more attention to the TV set and found some channel on which among the new BG songs they were showing some retro hits, too. This one I had totally forgotten but when I saw it I remembered that me and my cousin liked it a lot back then. It's quite funny song actually ... with this - AaaAaaAz, tEeeEeb, uskoooOoreno :rolll: This singer Svetla has really outrageous manner of singing - insane :thumbsup:
    Pozdravi for all of you :lol:

btw, Vejte snegovi is quite cheering after a hot day like this one :drink: (especially if you have used the public transport :D )

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• one of my favorite singers from Turkey ! She has a very strong voice which is very unique ! This song, she is singing in her motherlanguage hebrew ! One of the reasons why I am learning this beautiful language as well ! She went many years ago back to Israel and went to the military ! She is a famous singer in both countries in Turkey (her mother is well-known turkish chanteuse) and in Isral

[media]

[media]

• Let's flood this topic for 18273189273 time! :dance4:

Only 18273189273 times, ....nah :lol:

I have always tought that there is something quite nice and relaxing in travelling by train, so the first one is:

and a little bit spam :D

Wild Wild West!

• Zana is at the top of the Yugo charts for decades already. Great band!

Now my goodnight will be a featured with this "dandaniya" :dance6:

And finally, I need a good ballad to fall asleep, so once again I'm going to annoy you with "this" Balasevic :lol:

• The latest hit from the band which I already put here once:

Great! I like the song! :thumbsup: (and man behind the drums, too :rolll: )

bella,where in Poland are these videos transmitted? I mean your Polish singers, bands and musicians... Do you have a separate channel only for domestic music or your music televisions mix Polish music with the foreign one?

Wild Wild West!

• Great! I like the song! :thumbsup: (and man behind the drums, too :rolll: )

bella,where in Poland are these videos transmitted? I mean your Polish singers, bands and musicians... Do you have a separate channel only for domestic music or your music televisions mix Polish music with the foreign one?

Yeah, the drummer is already famous throughout the country :D

Hmmm, I don't really know how to answer on your question... I don't watch music channel on TV, I watch all videos on youtube. And very very rare I watch Viva or MTV, mostly the Polish version of these channels, but there is mixed music, I would even say that I got the impression that there is more foreign songs than Polish...
    I don't really like Polish songs on Viva. 'Cause mostly it's rap, banal pop, really poor "rock" or songs of singers with dubious musical talent :aww: Or at least it was like that when I was watching Viva, once and I stopped because of that. From Polish music I prefer to listen reggae or ska and Polish Viva rather doesn't show it :S I don't even know if they show any songs of Enej though it's quite popular band in Poland now. I can hear "Skrzydlate ręce" almost all the time on the radio now, thanking God that it's not Gotye any more :D

Long post saying nothing :aww: I think that you have to ask someone who is more up to date with Polish music channels ;)