• From Ojla with love and greetings to all Yugoslavian music lovers :D She will come back very soon.

• From Ojla with love and greetings to all Yugoslavian music lovers :D She will come back very soon.

Wow, that is an awesome news from today! 8o :thumbsup:
    Send her special greetings! :flower: I hope that "very soon" really means "very soon" , cause we misss her :drink:

Since she's another famous Plavi Orkestar fan, that's specially for her:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I'm confused. As a big fan of Panic! at the Disco I just can't not see the similarities of this song to Ballad of Mona Lisa...

:?:

Yes, there are strong similarities which are best noticed in 1:13 in the Yugo song and in 1:19 in the Panic! song. I've checked which song was written first and guess what... they are both released in approximately the same period :lol: . I'm sure that the Panic! song was released in the end of March 2011. I'm not sure though when exactly is the Tifa song released. There is little info about the song but the earliest source was an youtube clip from the end of June. So the song has to be released just earlier than that. There is not much time to listen to the song released in the end of May, to have the idea to make a simmilar song, to invite a guest star(Tifa), to write a new text, to make a new clip and to do the things that are needed for the release in just 3 months(that's the worst scenario since we know only that the Yugo song is not released after the end of June, but we don't actually know when it is released). But the copying is a fact and it can't be denied. I have a thought that both songs copied the music from a third song which we don't know and by chance were released more or less in the same time. Anyway, the mystery is not cracked, at least by me :white:

But you know - clever men invent things, geniouses copy the things invented by clever men :lol:

• Yes, there are strong similarities which are best noticed in 1:13 in the Yugo song and in 1:19 in the Panic! song.

Honestly, I can hear similarities during almost the whole song, only refrains are totally different ;) Anyway, I like both version. I just have translated lyrics from yugo-version and I liked it! Btw. the guitarist in a white T-shirt is stylish guy.

• Happy Name day to triglav_kran - Georgi, with all best wishes! :flower:
    Честит имен ден, Жоро! Да си жив и здрав, св. Георги да те пази, името ти да ти носи много късмет и да постигаш много победи в живота! :drink:

I don't know if we have here another Georgi or someone connected more specially with the army, but if we have, he may feel greeted, too :win:

Wild Wild West!

• I am attaching to Vasilena's wishes! :flower: I don't know what song post here 'cause I became yugo-lover recently, thanks to you guys :D Maybe this one, I really liked it lately...

I hope you will like it, triglav, since you wrote that you like Aerodrom. With best wishes, one more time!

• I am attaching to Vasilena's wishes! :flower: I don't know what song post here 'cause I became yugo-lover recently, thanks to you guys :D Maybe this one, I really liked it lately...

I hope you will like it, triglav, since you wrote that you like Aerodrom. With best wishes, one more time!

IMO you did a great choice with the song. Well done! :thumbsup:
    I know that I already greeted him with the Bulgarian version of Ederlezi but it's really a huge official holiday today and Georgi is one of my favourite names and triglav_kran is among my favourite users and I'm in a quite good mood , so...he gets free on promotion a second music greeting from me for today! :D
    A humoroustic folklore song specally for Gerogi :lol: :

:drink:

Wild Wild West!

• Wow, I didn't expect that! I have no idea how you found out that my name is Georgi which makes the nice surprise even nicer!

I'm very grateful to both of you girls! :rose:
    I hope the things you've wished to me happen to you, too!

Айде, да сме живи и здрави! :drink:

Edit: bella, you've hit the mark with Stranac! It's one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite groups. Vasilena, thank you also for the Slavi's version of Ederlezi. I haven't heard of it until today. Now I fell obliged to greet you with something, but this is not so serious as your songs :lol:

• Edit: bella, you've hit the mark with Stranac! It's one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite groups.

I'm glad to hear that :win: Since you, Vasilena and Ojla rocked this topic with yugo-music, my love for this kind of music and knowledge in this topic are growing stronger! :heart:
    Have a very very happy day!

• Wow, I didn't expect that! I have no idea how you found out that my name is Georgi which makes the nice surprise even nicer!

volley super fan knows everything about everyone :whistle: :lol:
    Hehehe, I know your name from the same place you know mine :D

Oh, thank you! That song is a real classic :thumbsup: One of my grandma's really likes stari gradski and from her I'm well aware of them :D

Once again, cheers - Наздраве! :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• Now since few days ago we talked about copying, look at this!

I'm not into Polish but I can completely understand that even the text is the same...

Find the 0 differences :lol:
    They are both good songs, though. Yes, the one copied the other, but so what...

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Damn, I hate this song :aww: To be honest, yugo version is incomparably better.

Pink is one of my favourite singers ;) I like Don't Let Me Get Me the most

• Actually, Yugopolis is a musician, who makes a covers of yugoslavian songs(his nickname - YUGOpolis). He has those covers featuring polish artists a lot, especially, when he was called Yugoton.

• anyone knows the name of the song that starts at 05:25 in this video?