• Can u tell me sth about that songs and I will put on fire all friends DJ's :drink: was that foreign or domestic music

Till then this song is hit in Croatia, melody is contagious :dance6: :obey:

opinions :D

• Kaziyski, I love this song! It's so climatic... :thumbsup: And how great to hear some music from Croatia :roll:
    Hey, Lovrinac is some cemetery in Croatia, right?

• Lately this song has settled into my head. I can't fully understand the rapping(although I think I get the meaning) but it's somewhat catchy. What I really like is the refrain. Do you know more songs by the man who sings the chorus?

• You mean Maciej Malenczuk?
    Personally I love songs made by Pudelsi - he was a main vocal there. For example:

Maybe you won't understand words, 'cause most of this are about polish politicians and policy :lol:

This song is cool. It sounds like reggae.
    :heart:

As solo-artist, hmm... Of course, "Ostatnia nocka", which is, as you said a copy of song "Verujem - Ne Verujem", but you already uploaded it here and it's a cover.

I guess it's cover of some yugo-songs, too, 'cause Malenczuk made it with Yugopolis.

- this is awesome.

• Can u tell me sth about that songs and I will put on fire all friends DJ's :drink: was that foreign or domestic music

Till then this song is hit in Croatia, melody is contagious :dance6: :obey:

opinions :D[/quote

In these day I turned from begenning to end youtube and I tought to searching also in Serbian and Croatian MTV for your fantastic musics.
    The song I found that I prefer is this. I love the balkan background music, tunes that we can't find in Italy or in English songs.

This is the kind I prefer, and now I'll try to find other pieces like this. Thanks Kaziyski for the help. I really love Croatia. :drink: :drink:

• Kaziyski, I love this song! It's so climatic... :thumbsup: And how great to hear some music from Croatia :roll:

Kaziyski, I love this song! It's so climatic... :thumbsup: And how great to hear some music from Croatia :roll:

This song is awesome. I love this music video - fantastic!

:drink:

Yes bella, Lovrinac is cemetary in Split :D

:dance6:

• A new BG hit, my colleagues are driving me crazy with it, so I share here with you :lol:
    Come on guys summer is coming, it smells like sea already :dance6: :dance6:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Pff, so many songs that my computer crashed :white: I didn't even manage to watch them all.

muse, this guy Malenczuk has incredible voice or rather vocal capabilities, but some of his songs are somewhat strange. Maybe if I knew Polish, I would appreciate them more. However, Dawna Dziwczyego (I'm sure I spelled it wrong :lol: ) is really good song and Tango Libido absolutely great :thumbsup:

• Yes bella, Lovrinac is cemetary in Split :D

I knew that it sounds familiar! I was in Split and tour guide probably mentioned this name. But I didn't pay attention what tour guide was telling... My ignorance :aww:
    Anyway you should visit this thread more often, Kaziyski 'cause I want more songs from Croatia :D

Btw. if we "are" in the Balkans, I'm coming back to you guys after this little break, I missed you and I'm saying hello to you with this:

:D

• Guys, we're getting closer to Eurovision. What do you think about the song and which ones do you prefer?
    I think this year the level is better than previous and I like many songs.
    I share with you my three favourite, but there are other I like.

Maybe the one I like more is Unbreakable from Switzerland, also because it is very close to the kind of music I prefer. Then yes, this song is fucking amazing and the group reminds me a lot The Killers or also Muse. :cheesy:

The other two I choose are for different reason. The first is Zaleilah from Romania. Well, the rythm of the music and the balkan effects are faboulus and this song would be a fantastic summer-hit. And finally, the last I choose is Never Forget from Iceland. The couple has a great tuning and I love their voices. :heart:

• I knew that it sounds familiar! I was in Split and tour guide probably mentioned this name. But I didn't pay attention what tour guide was telling... My ignorance :aww:
    Anyway you should visit this thread more often, Kaziyski 'cause I want more songs from Croatia :D

this is little bit older song but it's great

• Guys, we're getting closer to Eurovision. What do you think about the song and which ones do you prefer?
    I think this year the level is better than previous and I like many songs.
    I share with you my three favourite, but there are other I like.

Maybe the one I like more is Unbreakable from Switzerland, also because it is very close to the kind of music I prefer. Then yes, this song is fucking amazing and the group reminds me a lot The Killers or also Muse. :cheesy:

Generally I don't like songs from Eurovision - except Lordi with Hard Rock Hallelujah :D - but this one from Switzerland is nice :thumbup:

this is little bit older song but it's great

I love the music in this piece :) but this woman... she's creepy :D

• Here is traditional Turkish music instrument "Ney". Hope you will like it

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• After the recent occasions and all the turnouts and breaking news from today nothing else left to say - just "neam nervi" :cheesy: Thematic greeting for all of you, who went crazy because of BFV :lol: :

Wild Wild West!

• So be it :D

Brutal :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• I love that song! :obey:

Wild Wild West!