• Is there a Polish singer who songs in English?

Strange question... Of course there are such singers.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I won't give you the names, cause I'm not interested much in popular music. I just know the there are such bands or singers.

The most important 3:

• Is there a Polish singer who songs in English?

The Delgados were the band from Scotland (formed in 1994/ disbanded, unfortunately ;( , in 2005; music genre- Indie rock).
    Mecano were the band from Spanien ( years active- 1981-1993, 1998, they play also not together :( ; m.g.- new wave, synthpop)
    Kate Havnevik is a Norwegian singer (m.g.- Electronica/Alternative/Pop), Sia is an Australian pop singer, Jemma Griffiths- Jem is from UK (folk, pop, rock), Ana Torroja is Spanish vocalist (a singer of the trio Mecano), Fluke- the band from UK (techno, house), Mono is a British pop duo, Tegan and Sara Quin (twin from Canada) playing folk pop, indie pop. :whistle:
    Only Nosowska, Stankiewicz and Preisner are a Polish singer. [ if you want, I can you send mp3]
    :)

Es ist gut, daß uns ein Hoffen gegeben, ein Selbstbetrug dadurch man vergisst, daß unser Gastspiel in diesem Leben eine tragische Komädie ist

• ha

The Delgados were the band from Scotland (formed in 1994/ disbanded, unfortunately ;( , in 2005; music genre- Indie rock).
    Mecano were the band from Spanien ( years active- 1981-1993, 1998, they play also not together :( ; m.g.- new wave, synthpop)
    Kate Havnevik is a Norwegian singer (m.g.- Electronica/Alternative/Pop), Sia is an Australian pop singer, Jemma Griffiths- Jem is from UK (folk, pop, rock), Ana Torroja is Spanish vocalist (a singer of the trio Mecano), Fluke- the band from UK (techno, house), Mono is a British pop duo, Tegan and Sara Quin (twin from Canada) playing folk pop, indie pop. :whistle:
    Only Nosowska, Stankiewicz and Preisner are a Polish singer. [ if you want, I can you send mp3]
    :)

Yeah, I'm interested. I send you an MP. Thank you.

• I'd say I like almost all kinds of songs. When to comes to foreigner bands / singers, I like Genesis a lot, as well as Dire Straits, Heart, Roxette, and The Corrs. As regards Brazilian bands / singers, I recommend Paralamas do Sucesso, Capital Inicial, Legião Urbana, Kid Abelha, Engenheiros do Hawaii, Skank, Ivete Sangalo, Jammil and Babado Novo. If you guys like more sophisticated songs I recommend Chico Buarque. His lyrics are amazing!

Ah, I almost forgot, I love the songs from the 80's!

• You know that I like music from the Balkans. Here are some examples of more versions of the same song in more languages. Turkish, serbian, bulgarian, greek, romanian users, do you know other examples?

Kapou Kapou (greek version)
    Kapi Kapi (turkish version)

Opa Opa (greek version)
    Opa Opa (serbian version)

Luda po tebe (bulgarian version)
    Luda za tobom (serbian version)

• samba player,lately this is my favourite song by Sezen Aksu from her new album Deniz Kızı.ı'm sure you will like it. :thumbup:
    Sezen Aksu-Roman Kızı
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYEg-MDy-nU

• samba player,lately this is my favourite song by Sezen Aksu from her new album Deniz Kızı.ı'm sure you will like it. :thumbup:
    Sezen Aksu-Roman Kızı
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYEg-MDy-nU

Thanks DEMIR17!!! :thumbup: The music is really charming.

I have a particuliar question. Once you posted a photo with turkish players and Zetova dressed in Turkish folk dresses. Were they dancing on some turkish music?

• Actually ı had found this photo in the web site of Eczacıbaşı but they don't have it know in their site.ı don't know whether they were dancing or not?these are the tradititonal clothes of the women of Black Sea region of Turkey.Horon is the traditional dance of that region and today if any celebration needs to made including Horon women dancers usually wear these clothes.but ı don't think Zetova or Hanikoğlu danced Horon because it is not very easy maybe they wear them for a photo.Even ı am from Black Sea region ı can not dance it myself properly.
    A few videos where Horon is played
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXb74dlmE4M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphwcqcSXx8 (A modernised version of Horon by a famous dance group called Fire of Anatolia)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wn_g3zOhBU&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD55NyL-q7I&feature=related

• WOW!! I love circle dances. It's similiar but still different to kolo, sirtaki... Great!! :thumbsup: .

On the photo it seems they are dancing and not just posing. Horon seems very difficult, Hanikoglu is from Russia, so maybe she doesn't know how to dance?

Imagine every NT dancing their folk dance after winning a match. That will be ubercool. :thumbup:

• My favorites ,

France;

Melissa-Elle , Soprano-A La Bien , Sinik-De tout la haut , Shy'm-Oublie Moi , Kenza Farah-Appelez moi Kenza

Türkiye;

Kıraç-Razıysan Gel , Kıraç-Yalan , Teoman-Aşk Kırıntıları , Tarkan-Unut Beni , Tarkan-Salına Salına Sinsice

• I like a lot of different kinks of music it really depends how I feel.
    I'm a big fan of Nelly Furtado her songs are great !! :heart:
    I also like old music from the 70s, 80s and 90s

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• I also like old music from the 70s, 80s and 90s

So do I :thumbsup:

The most important 3: