• For bella :drink: Soundtracks of Center Stage Turn it up (One of best dance movies i have watched :D )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thanks, StarNight ;) It's a great movie, for sure. I haven't seen it yet and I guess I have to do it quickly :D

The video I can watch over and over again is from Step Up 3. The guy arriving on a bicycle and causing flood on the dance floor is a genius! But dance wouldn't be so brilliant if not a brilliant song :)

• I reply with the magical Dino.

• does anyone knows what is the name of the song that starts at 2:47??? :sos:

• To all current and future students in a foreign town or countries :drink:

I'm in that group, so I feel greeted :thumbsup:
    The song is great, I love that type of melodic songs! :thumbup:

Now one greeting from me to the same target group :)
    Brothers and sisters in arms, the exam session's coming, so be strong! :D

:drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• OOOOoh, you've hit the target! :obey:

:drink:

Great songs, indeed - I especially like very much the blue sapphire! :win:

:dance4:

Wild Wild West!

• To close the Bajaga night on my part - one final song before going to sleep:

Singer: Bora Djordjevic
    Music and tekst: Momcilo Bajagic - Bajaga

:drink: :drink: :drink:

• :thumbsup:

And now I say 'Good morning' ^^

Wild Wild West!

• To all current and future students in a foreign town or countries :drink:

:dance4:

So it's perfect song for me :thumbsup:

Guys, my exam session is not so scary now 'cause yugo music makes it much easier. Ok, I will keep this climat then :D Maybe it's not exactly about exams and stuff but it's so positive song...

• I don't want to interrupt the great Balkan party we're having here, but tonight is a special night - it feels like royalness is in the air! The Prince is coming! :lol:

:dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

Wild Wild West!

• Wild Wild West!