• Why? Did Bartek proposed to you? :lol:
    But no kidding, Ola! Please put the typical Polish wedding song here, PLEASE! 8o

No, he didn't! :( I think I just need to come to terms with it :( Oh well.

Well...first typical Polish wedding song is...'Czerwone i bure' :D Oh God, for some weird reasons I feel ashamed to put it here, it's so ridiculous, but come on Poles, have you ever been to a weeding, where the orchestra didn't play this song?! It's impossible, it's like a wedding anthem :D

Alright, here it is:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: The lyrics are just ridiculous. God, I still can't believe I put it here! What's going on with me? :lol:
    Can you hear the accordion? :D

I'm so sorry for causing any traumatic reactions, I didn't mean it! :D

Edit.: I've watched and listened to 'Teske boje' and...it was kind of weird, but I like it. This guy is clearly a bit insane, but I like it, he looks kind of cool :D

• Alright, to wash off this stain, I'll put another brilliant song by Lady Pank:

• Edit.: I've watched and listened to 'Teske boje' and...it was kind of weird, but I like it. This guy is clearly a bit insane, but I like it, he looks kind of cool :D

Do you still have a fever?

My theme song for these moments when I'm embarrassed, please:

"Czerwone i bure" was even on my 18-birthday party. I failed in prevent this disaster.

• Ok, you have put songs with almost NORMAL video. Actually, I believe you would warn us in case of another creepy video, wouldn't you, Kazi? :wavy: Anyway, I have to tell you that Pips, Chips and Videoclips absolutely rocks :thumbsup: Interesting band, I like this type of music. Still nothing can beat Lovrinac 'cause it's extremely mindfucking masterpiece and I think that's why I like it. My friends don't :S They tried to drive me to the loony bin when I turned on this song to them.

• Still nothing can beat Lovrinac 'cause it's extremely mindfucking masterpiece and I think that's why I like it. My friends don't :S They tried to drive me to the loony bin when I turned on this song to them.

Exactly, I still listen this song. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere to download...

• I see Lovrinac shook ur mind :) tell ur friends they have no clue about music :D Pips have great songs,.last album is very deep and force u to think about ur life and ur surrounding

I told them that and they still claimed that I need psychiatrist and they don't need an expert who can bring them into grander, more valuable world of music :aww:

• Do you still have a fever?

A bit. But I like it not because of my illness. Acutally I like whole video, not just this guy. I find it pretty interesting.
    I kind of got used to creepy videos thanks to being a die-hard fan of Tool. Their videos are also weird, but in this absolutely gorgeous way.

Kaziyski :drink: Awesome tracks! I like them all, but 'Novac' and '2x2' caught my heart the most!

• So that's how it sound typical Polish wedding music - marvelous! :thumbsup: You know what? Listening to it, I am thinking that with great success this could be a song of Vesko Marinov , at least it that is how it sounds to me :lol: :lol:

Crazy band :obey:

my favorite Croatian band Pips, Chips&Videoclips :thumbsup:

Damn, that's good!!! 8o

Alright, to wash off this stain, I'll put another brilliant song by Lady Pank:

OMG, I am crazy about music spots, shot in urban area! :thumbsup: Is that Warsaw in the clip?

Mastilo by me:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• What did the Chicks talk here about? :rolll:

Official statement:

I won't get married :D , I don't want to have children :D. I prefer free non-obligation connections :tongue: Noone Chick will get Me to marriage :tongue:

By the way Olcia on Sunday after break You came back, on Monday HeeelMooi.. and Everyone knows that chances don't exist.. :tongue:

• Tool :thumbsup:

Thank u Ojla, more tracks coming later as I'm out atm :) but if I come in Polska in late August official song of trip will be Poljska u mom srcu :)

:drink: :drink: Will you be visiting Gdańsk? :D

Yes, that's Warsaw! :)
    Btw, about wedding songs- there are not a lot of people who listen to it every single day, 'cause it's their favourite kind of music or something, but when we're on weddings, come on, even though it sounds ridiculous it provides the best parties ever :D
    My brother will have a wedding very soon, and he's far from being a fan of such music, but I can already tell that the orchestra is going to play such songs a loooooot :D

Bartek, you're breaking my heart.

Chanes? What kind of chances do you mean? :D :whistle:

• Btw, about wedding songs- there are not a lot of people who listen to it every single day, 'cause it's their favourite kind of music or something, but when we're on weddings, come on, even though it sounds ridiculous it provides the best parties ever :D
    My brother will have a wedding very soon, and he's far from being a fan of such music, but I can already tell that the orchestra is going to play such songs a loooooot :D

Big congrats for your brother! Wish him long and happy marriage and full house with children :drink:
    And ofc crazy wedding party with a loot of these songs :thumbsup:

I'm going on with exploring 'Enej' :super: :

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"