• Just got back home so let's start :whistle:

I like this one and as I can see it's a music to some film and now I got intrigued :P What's the title of the film? Is it interesting?

This one is just awesome!!! :obey:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Ok, Kaziyski you made me obsessed with Pips, Chips & Videoclips. In less then half a day :obey:

One thing about PCVC. They r totally normal guys, I was on 30 concerts and become friend with bassist. Several times we drank together, once eve with him and his wife :rolll: Originally from Zagreb, but some members left the band and now most of them coming from Dalmatia :) all great guys

• One thing about PCVC. They r totally normal guys, I was on 30 concerts and become friend with bassist. Several times we drank together, once eve with him and his wife :rolll: Originally from Zagreb, but some members left the band and now most of them coming from Dalmatia :) all great guys

Their music is my personal cure today :)

• Morning guys! (yeah, I just woke up...)

Coming with some Polish classics ;) Lots of great music, hope you don't mind, I mean...your computers! :D

:heart:

Lady Pank is the best Polish band ever! :obey:

And to finish this little spam in a nice way, another immortal Polish classic, this time not by Lady Pank ;)

• Bulgarian Roses [U see how sweet I can be] what do You think about these songs:

I liked them :thumbup: Instrumental part in "Sid and Nancy" is great (only snakes are awful, I have phobia :S ). And second song has quite cool rythum. The singer Gawlinski has very nice emollient timbre :)

pp, for being so sweet - one Bulgarian Rose for you now - :rose:

Ojla, thaks so much for all Lady Pank songs! When listening to them I imagine that I'm driving and listening to them - I mean that these songs are perfect for when you drive a car :D
    N 2 and N 4 caught me from first listening and also Republika's song - it's great! :obey:

bella, my roommate really liked Tom Petty spotyka Debbie Harry :thumbsup:

And this I used to hummed a lot when I was kid and that was a hit :P

Wild Wild West!

• Doni has very specific voice indeed - you can't mistake him with anyone else! I've grown up with his and Momchil's songs, btw they both were awarded by BG radio this year for "contribution" to music or something like that (I don't remember the exact formulation) :)

Here is one song by "Faktor" (actually I had on my mind to post another song of theirs - "Sreshta", but I didn't find it on youtube, so listen to this one :D ):

Wild Wild West!

• A little change of topic for goodnight. Something new! Something that nobody has posted... Nah, not really :D

Members from Poland, when will ENEJ release their next album? Tell me it's this month! It has to be this month :lol:

• Enej are simly awesome! I can't stop listening to them and it's really hard to decide which of their songs I like the most, but maybe "Myla moja'' has a little bit more special place - that's the first song of them that I heard probably more than month ago thanks to bella, ofc - darling, I just love you and I'm so grateful to you, coz you showed us this great group :heart: I'm attaching myself to Joro's request for news about Enej's activity and their new projects and songs :thumbsup:
    Ok, enough talking! :D Now a special music greeting with one song of the so mentioned group (I don't know why but I can't get rid of stupid association about Pernik, Kopernik to forgive me :aww: :lol: )

Wild Wild West!

• My favourite Wilki's song :heart: When I heard it first time, I couldn't stop crying for the next hour. So beautiful.

bella, my roommate really liked Tom Petty spotyka Debbie Harry :thumbsup:

Greet her from me :thumbup:

Raylight... You should... warned me first... so I could never watch it... just hear it... Dude, I'm definitely dead

A little change of topic for goodnight. Something new! Something that nobody has posted... Nah, not really :D

Members from Poland, when will ENEJ release their next album? Tell me it's this month! It has to be this month :lol:

As far as I remember I've read somewhere that they'll probably release new album this fall.

Enej are simly awesome! I can't stop listening to them and it's really hard to decide which of their songs I like the most, but maybe "Myla moja'' has a little bit more special place - that's the first song of them that I heard probably more than month ago thanks to bella, ofc - darling, I just love you and I'm so grateful to you, coz you showed us this great group :heart: I'm attaching myself to Joro's request for news about Enej's activity and their new projects and songs :thumbsup:
    Ok, enough talking! :D Now a special music greeting with one song of the so mentioned group (I don't know why but I can't get rid of stupid association about Pernik, Kopernik to forgive me :aww: :lol: )

It's my pleasure :rose:

Hey guys, any reggae lovers are here? Two songs which made me love reggae:

And here's our golden boy, phenomenom, who absolutely rocked polish hearts with his amazing voice. He was in polish edition of the show "Got talent". And I really like his dance :D

• Ok, enough talking! :D Now a special music greeting with one song of the so mentioned group (I don't know why but I can't get rid of stupid association about Pernik, Kopernik to forgive me :aww: :lol: )

:rolll:

This gives me the idea of a monumental chalga kyuchek :lol: Pernik-Kopernik,Pernik-Kopernik olele.Male le.Kopernik e super pich olele. Oh, male le... :D
    Something like this:

And another masterpiece:

:obey: :obey: :obey:
    :rolll:
    Ok, I'll stop :D

• OMG! So this "song" about ptichi grip really exists! - I thought it is just some mockery! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    I think you should patent the idea for Pernik-Kopernik, coz if the man from the first video hears it, I'm sure he may outrun you and makes it first! :lol:
    And about the second one...WTF is that?!!! :what: I mean ... video, song, HAIRSTYLE :aww: :rolll: :rolll:

bella, that's for you, I hope it will cure your stress from all scary videos and pictures :D :

And the second one is for...me, coz I like it :lol:

:thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Another hour spent on listening to 3-4 songs :white: My computer is the :cup:

bella, you posted months ago 1 song by two Ukrainian guys, I think it was called Soldat, it was also reggae and it was the first reggae song that I liked in my whole life :lol: So I'm not so much into reggae, but these two songs have good melody, although for me the melody in all reggae songs is the same and I don't understand why all performers from all countries try to immitate the Jamaican English accent. But, anyway, Soldat rocks :thumbup:

Vasilena, the second song you posted reminds me a bit of Batsata :lol: , only 1928371937 times better. It has nice instrumental, but Russian language, being soft and somehow non-masculine, is not that good for rap, IMO.

Now I'll stop writing like some tart critic(maybe it's because of the 1-hour nerve-tearing, thanks to my computer :D ) I'll post two very famous songs:

The most popular Serbian song in Bulgaria.

Also a very popular song here, the singer is more known as a guitarist and he is a great one.

• Yesterday even my laptop didn't get the tension by all songs and about midnight the forum even became unavailable to me :cheesy:

I've just made a little experiment and wrote Bulgarain music (but in cyrillic, I mean Bulgarian) on youtube and you know what is one of the first results? This video :white: :

What are these songs? How could that be called hit parade :what: And the second one is just....no comment :aww:

But I'm still on Russian wave :D

Wild Wild West!