• And this is the Russian Veselin Marinov :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    O, Gosh! As music they are so much similar - this really sounds like a Maronov's song! But Stas is one or even two ideas below Vesko in sweating and expressivity! In these aspects he's just unsurpassed! :rolll: :rolll: Oh, and in the audience in this video I saw some young women - something that you def can't see on Vesko's concerts! :D
    btw, even the hall he's singing at reminds me of NDK!
    btw2, the drummer on 5th second! :dance6: :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• bella, that's for you, I hope it will cure your stress from all scary videos and pictures :D :

Oh, thank you. The music is so catchy :D

bella, you posted months ago 1 song by two Ukrainian guys, I think it was called Soldat, it was also reggae and it was the first reggae song that I liked in my whole life :lol: So I'm not so much into reggae, but these two songs have good melody, although for me the melody in all reggae songs is the same and I don't understand why all performers from all countries try to immitate the Jamaican English accent. But, anyway, Soldat rocks :thumbup:

Guys from 5'nizza are awesome. I love Andrij's voice :heart: and yeah, Soldat is the greatest masterpiece from them

Yesterday even my laptop didn't get the tension by all songs and about midnight the forum even became unavailable to me :cheesy:

So not only polish users had some problems with that... I was freakin' out almost half of the night 'cause I couldn't connect.

But I'm still on Russian wave :D

Now I'm also on this wave :dance6:

• Volley Super Fan because Your nickname is too long I will call You Rossi. So You know Rossi is You remember.

After Gawliński I will give Bartosiewicz's songs:

and for night goodnight song :D Do You like her? :

• and for night goodnight song :D Do You like her? :

Yes, I do - it's in the soft '90s sounding, it sounds great :win: as well as I like the first two songs, too - as I can see in the info under the video Edyta is not only a singer, but aslo writes the music and the lyrics to her songs - that's a real artist! :obey:

Volley Super Fan because Your nickname is too long I will call You Rossi. So You know Rossi is You remember.

Ok,ok I remembered it, but can I (Rossi :D) just ask you (Bartek) one informative question: how did you decide to be exactly this name? :P

Wild Wild West!

• :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• Just great song! :win:
    btw, Joro, do you know some suitable track for Thursday, too? Cause Thursday seems to be my favourite day... :roll:

Rossi look what I have bought to You- heat roll. How does she taste?

O, Gosh! Bratek, why instead of torturing me with such freaky videos, you just don't admit that you were inspired by my avatar? :whistle:
    Oh, and next time buy me something more sophisticated, please! :mirror:

Wild Wild West!

• That's all I can think of right now ?(

Thank you for this nice song (although I was more into the mood for something with more apocalyptic sound, you know - like saying "Thursday is your last day" :whistle: )
    Here is one that includes all 7 days :lol: :

btw, here Grafa reminds me a little bit of Teodor Todorov :lol:

Why Rossi? Volley Super Fan gave Me Bulgarian Rose so..

Ohh, Bartek, that's so nice of you! You just deserved a second Bulgarian Rose by me, here - :rose: , but listen now - you have to collect three of them actually, and then you can go to the local florist in Rzeszów, where you'll get a real bouquet of roses for free! ^^

Wild Wild West!

• Today Rossi I will give You videos in which is Woman who voice I very close to love.

Which video in Your opinion is the best My Girl :love: Rossi?

Question is also to My Other 3 Girls :love: Olcia, Muse and .. Petard :D ( She will know ):

• Question is also to My Other 3 Girls :love: Olcia, Muse and .. Petard :D ( She will know )

Olcia (I hate it with pure hatred) is taken, so you have 3 girls left, sorry guys, I don't really like squares :D

'cause I miss this period a lot! :( It was so damn beautiful! This song I used to sing on my Polish exam all the time, good times :obey:
    I already envy all the people who are going to have their matura exams next year :D

• I agree on everything, I just want to say I'm not jealous because of "ROSSI", you're wrong, Bartek...

... and the first song is the best from that, imo.