• Today Rossi I will give You videos in which is Woman who voice I very close to love.

Which video in Your opinion is the best My Girl :love: Rossi?

Hmm, the second song maybe is the best, the fourth also has potential, but something is misssing, at least on 1st hearing...

Olcia (I hate it with pure hatred) is taken, so you have 3 girls left, sorry guys, I don't really like squares :D

Not a square, but a whole pentagon! Actually I think that the most appropriate word is harem :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Ola, what do you think about that song? Does it remind you of someone? :whistle:

:D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• yep.. yep.. I agree with You rugby that even when She said- Half of My heart depends to Bulgaria NT many people didn't believe Her.. ye.. c'mon exactly She is so jealous because of Rossi that She even hates Herself name Olcia..

• Not a square, but a whole pentagon! Actually I think that the most appropriate word is harem :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Ola, what do you think about that song? Does it remind you of someone? :whistle:

I didn't know that I've ever been a part of his 'harem'....we really do learn new things every single day....

Oh heck, I think I've already heard this song! It sounds sooo familiar :D Of course it does remind me of someone, ah those lyrics :roll:

yep.. yep.. I agree with You rugby that even when She said- Half of My heart depends to Bulgaria NT many people didn't believe Her.. ye.. c'mon exactly She is so jealous because of Rossi that She even hates Herself name Olcia..

Oh yes and I surely do give a crap whether someone believes me or not :D It's all your own choice, but I know you will never believe in whatever I say, and you know what? I don't give a damn, Bartłomiej :thumbsup:

Another thing- my name is not Olcia. At least it's not what's written in my birth certificate.

Now, one last thing I wanna say is that your ego is waaaay too big, honey :) I know you would like me to be jealous of you, but as I already said- I'm taken, so :D Besides, I'm more fond of brunettes, you should be aware of that next time. But I'm actually jealous of Vasilena, 'cause you're trying to seduce her, just like every single girl here (:D) and I don't like that, 'cause you have a totally different taste in music, she doesn't belong to your world :lol: Plus, she's already with me and Georgi in our famous balkan music lovers club, and as far as I know, you're not a part of it...shame, such a shame...

:rolll:

• Oh heck, I think I've already heard this song! It sounds sooo familiar :D Of course it does remind me of someone, ah those lyrics :roll:

It's like written specially for someone :roll:

but as I already said- I'm taken, so :D

May I guess? :whistle:

Besides, I'm more fond of brunettes, you should be aware of that next time. But I'm actually jealous of Vasilena, 'cause you're trying to seduce her, just like every single girl here (:D) and I don't like that, 'cause you have a totally different taste in music, she doesn't belong to your world :lol: Plus, she's already with me and Georgi in our famous balkan music lovers club, and as far as I know, you're not a part of it...shame, such a shame...
    :rolll:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    It's not necessary to say that I'm also in team brunetts, right? Brunettes all the way - we rock this world (and the forum) :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• I'm not a fan of slavic music... It means I'm bad, too...

Ola, you smashed Bartek... I think he already lost all of his confidence...
    Don't worry, man...

• It's like written specially for someone :roll:

Yes! 'Volim, volim, volim zene' :whistle:

Ehheh, brownies all the way :D Sorry, I'm more into this southern type 8)

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    It's not necessary to say that I'm also in team brunetts, right? Brunettes all the way - we rock this world (and the forum) :thumbsup:

You know, instead of watching Spanish and Irish guys, I was watching some weird documentary about Aryan race...and...I'm so proud of my dark enormously straight hair and 5-zloty sized brown eyes :rolll: Let's unite brunettes! :lol:

It's actually topic about music :roll: :lol: (yeah, yeah I've just noticed the title :D) And I was having so little problems with my pc lately due to way to many music link over here, so :D Because I'm in a very dancing mood:

Do tańca kawałek :D Something to dance :dance6:

• I'm not a fan of slavic music... It means I'm bad, too...

Ola, you smashed Bartek... I think he already lost all of his confidence...
    Don't worry, man...

Really? I...feel so great now :rolll: Just kidding, Bartek :flower: Just stop callling me Olcia, I even prefer to be called Aleksandra, just like my nightmare, which is physics teacher used to call me.

Besides...I don't think I smashed him at all...czekam tylko na kolejny pocisk z jego strony :heart: He's already coming up with something, I'm sure, but my goal is to ignore it, somehow :lol: Don't get on my nerves, Bartek. Not today, please. I'll give you flowers, ok? No? Fine.

Oh you bad girl! :lol: No other way to torture you than with some more slavic tracks.

Eh, no I can't. I like you too much to do it to you again :D I'll torture you with...

I like this song a lot :)

• Yes! 'Volim, volim, volim zene' :whistle:

ali one malo manje vole mene :lol:

Ehheh, brownies all the way :D Sorry, I'm more into this southern type 8)

Haha, I didn't mean blue eyes in general, but exactly His blue eyes, if you get what I mean, cause you said 'you're taken' and I just guessed that I know by who :D Gosh, I probably could just say the name, but..I prefer to remain more mysterious - it's a confidental issue :D

You know, instead of watching Spanish and Irish guys, I was watching some weird documentary about Aryan race...and...I'm so proud of my dark enormously straight hair and 5-zloty sized brown eyes :rolll: Let's unite brunettes! :lol:

Yeah, that's right! :thumbsup: (I think now after the description I'm completely sure who you are from the FB group! :thumbsup: ) Brunettes united for a better world! :D

It's actually topic about music :roll: :lol: (yeah, yeah I've just noticed the title :D) And I was having so little problems with my pc lately due to way to many music link over here, so :D Because I'm in a very dancing mood:

Do tańca kawałek :D Something to dance :dance6:

Great track! Sounds so positive! :dance6:

Wild Wild West!

• I understand you, Ola... If someone calls me AGUSIA I just want to kill him/her... It's so annoying... The best is that my friends know about it perfectly. That I hate this form of my name. But they're doing that! :mad: Actually, sometimes I hear AGNISIA, AGNIESIA, JAGUSIA... Nobody can realize my reaction for that. But, anyway.

Ola, I can stand a lot of tortures like this... Just thank you for make my evening/night BETTER :rose:

• Men look, read and learn how behaviours shows jealous and frustrated girl who knows that won't be that only one.

• ali one malo manje vole mene :lol:

'Kada ja dobru zensku vidim ja se uopste ne postidim' :dance6: I love the lyrics :rolll:

Haha, I didn't mean blue eyes in general, but exactly His blue eyes, if you get what I mean, cause you said 'you're taken' and I just guessed that I know by who :D Gosh, I probably could just say the name, but..I prefer to remain more mysterious - it's a confidental issue :D

I know, I know :D But I really like brown eyes in general, so subconsciously my other half has/ will have (life...you never know what's gonna happen :D) brown eyes as well :)
    Danm, when I was reading it, I was smiling as crazy, almost laughing :lol: Are you sniffing some kind of...ehmm...whatever..I also prefer to remain a little more mysterious over here :D

Yeah, that's right! :thumbsup: (I think now after the description I'm completely sure who you are from the FB group! :thumbsup: ) Brunettes united for a better world! :D

Oh wow, cool 8o Am I the only Polish girl over there? :D I wish I could understand everything, I need to rack my brain a lot, since my Russian matura exam I haven't had any contact with cyrilic, so when I saw all the posts written in this alphabet, I just sighed :D

Great track! Sounds so positive! :dance6:

Yes! I'm seriously about to dance right now, it always puts me in such a great mood! Glad that you like it :)

• I know, I know :D But I really like brown eyes in general, so subconsciously my other half has/ will have (life...you never know what's gonna happen :D) brown eyes as well :)
    Danm, when I was reading it, I was smiling as crazy, almost laughing :lol: Are you sniffing some kind of...ehmm...whatever..I also prefer to remain a little more mysterious over here :D

:gone:

Oh wow, cool 8o Am I the only Polish girl over there? :D I wish I could understand everything, I need rack my brain a lot, since my Russian matura exam I haven't had any contact with cyrilic, so when I saw all the posts written in this alphabet, I just sighed :D

Oh, I meant the FB group of inside-volley, nadejda gave me a link to it yesterday but I hadn't enough time to look more carefull to it. And about the other group - it's really huge and it's hard to follow new members :cheesy:

Wild Wild West!

• 'cause I miss this period a lot! :( It was so damn beautiful! This song I used to sing on my Polish exam all the time, good times :obey:
    I already envy all the people who are going to have their matura exams next year :D

I missed these times last year and this year and I will miss it always :D this song was my anthem these times as well as during 18-parties a real queen of the party was always...

And this is actually my favourite song of this band. So many good memories... :heart:

C'mon, really? I feel aggrieved :(

Ok, something from me before I write thousands words about blondes rocking this forum, world and universe

• I'm blonde.... Guess Bella is blonde, too... So I don't know exactly, if you're rock on this forum 8)

Actually I don't care about brunettes, BUT you both - Ola and Vasilena are beautiful... I wish to be boy right now... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know it sounds weird, but what can I do?

• C'mon, really? I feel aggrieved :(

Ohhh, poor bella! ;( Don't fell aggrived - you can always dye your hair dark ^^
    jk, hehe - I must admit that even though you're blond (I'm bad, I know! :D ), you look wonderful :flower:

Ok, something from me before I write thousands words about blondes rocking this forum, world and universe

rock 'n' roll :dance6:
    I wanted to greet you and Aga with some suitable song for blonds and brunettes friendship, but when I wrote in youtube 'blonds brunettes' I found only some male group "Brunettes shoot blonds" and as you can presume, I had to give up ... :rolll:
    But whenever I find something really cool, I'll make it up to both of you my blond friends :win:

Hahah, Aga, you wish to be a boy right now, but on the other hand you also wish to be Toshko's wife...-> poor Toshko! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Gosh, you just made me and Ola almost a scandalous compliment! :rolll: :rolll: :D

btw, now I saw in the group there is one Agnieszka with funny cartoon avatar! :mirror: Is that your profile? :D

Wild Wild West!

• Hahah, Aga, you wish to be a boy right now, but on the other hand you also wish to be Toshko's wife...-> poor Toshko! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Gosh, you just made me and Ola almost a scandalous compliment! :rolll: :rolll: :D

btw, now I saw in the group there is one Agnieszka with funny cartoon avatar! :mirror: Is that your profile? :D

I'm just different, you should know about that :lol: Toshko should be ready for everything!
    I was looking for you in anti-Lazarov group on Facebook, I wrote "Vasilena" and there were many girls with this name, but I was almost sure that this girl with beautiful smile is you. Now I see it's true :)

Yes, it's my account, I don't have a photo of my face, I'm planning to do it at holidays, when I will do a tattoo behind the ear and on wrist :cheesy: This animated avatar was made by me in 2008, I'm not like that now... There I've got brown hairs, now - blonde... And of course I hate skirts, so actually I don't know why I am in skirt there... And it's PINK(now I'm wearing just in blue color :cheesy: )... And I don't have a hairstyle like this... I should make a new avatar.

I did something.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/beztytuuaryp.png/

• Cool, then put it until your tatoo's ready :thumbsup:

Oook, blonde friends, here I found something for you :D :

Wild Wild West!