• Rossi what do You think about that chair?

Ugly and kitschy

http://www.artnet.com/Artists/…698B0369791EEBB8D09B838A0 When We will be together will We buy these chairs?

No, we won't - neither be together, nor buy any chairs :gone:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hey, Mr. Brightside I have something that you may like since I know you liked the song "Moja dumka" by funny Marek Tranda. Another lively piece of polish music:

• What do you think about rap music?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hey, Mr. Brightside I have something that you may like since I know you liked the song "Moja dumka" by funny Marek Tranda. Another lively piece of polish music:

Yayaya, thanks my darling. Very nice. :heart:

Here an amazing song that I discovered some days ago and still now I can't stop to listen it. Repeat, repeat, repeat..
    The video is spectacular. :)

• I listen yesterday this song for the first time and I think it will be the next one that I will learn asd
    The meaning is great...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Here an amazing song that I discovered some days ago and still now I can't stop to listen it. Repeat, repeat, repeat..
    The video is spectacular. :)

This is crazy :cheesy: Thank you for this masterpiece!

I listen yesterday this song for the first time and I think it will be the next one that I will learn asd
    The meaning is great...

The song which my brother is listening all the time, over and over again and you just made me realize that David Guetta is the author of it, I didn't know that :D What a duo. I like both of these two artists.

And btw. there is one thing which is good in Twilight. Music.

• Rossi, Ojla, Muse look what I have found accidentally :D , really accidentally :rolll:

> ?

By the way.. some of that mp3 are good but to mow the grass..

• some nice songs :dance6:

[media]

[media]

[media]

[media]

[media]

[media]

andd a mysterious one:
    [media]

[\youtube]

• "How deep is Your love" is one of my favourite songs since I remember :obey: :obey:

Polish reggae band - Jamal and their song called DEFTO. Awesome song + amazing video :cheesy:

• Polish reggae band - Jamal and their song called DEFTO. Awesome song + amazing video :cheesy:

Wow, it is acutally the first time I hear this song! It's pretty nice and the video...it's just perfect, so beautiful. Really great job.

Mark Lanegan + one of the most unforgettable voices ever (at least to me).

'Mmmm, who ever said we wash away with the rain' :whistle: