• Gece Yolcuları-Yaban gülü

Yüksek Sadakat-Ben seni arayamam

Ferhat Göçer-Bizim Şarkımız and Biri bana gelsin

Metallica-the unforgiven

Black Eyed Peas-All song :D

• Black Eyed Peas-All song

I like like them too !! :thumbsup:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• I like rock / blues and sometimes combined with folk - few of my favourites :

- Levellers, Wipers, The Tragically Hip, Yothu Yindi, The Havalinas, Blackmore's Night, Neil Young & Crazy Horse, The Cult, Big Country (absolutely no coutry music !)

• I like like them too !! :thumbsup:

I went to their concert twice in two months hahaha I adore them :)

uhh one of my favourite songs :rose:

I like One, of Metallica :P But The Unforgiven is "nice" too :D
    (btw, does anyone here like Before I Forget , by Slipknot?)

• I think listen Gece yolcuları and Yüksek Sadakat

• i actually almost know none of the bands that you were mentioning.

except for some mainstream ones (e.g. black eyed peas, aerosmith, goo goo dolls, amy winehouse)

i absolutely adore amy winehouse's music. yes, it's mainstream but it just sounds so great.

i generally listen to indie, folk, rock, and pop. i'm not the biggest fan of r&b.

as far as non-english music goes: i like the sound of the music from latin america; the upbeat songs sound so electric while the slow ones sound so sensual.

ok. i'll expand my music horizon. could you suggest to me any good rock bands (indie/punk) that are non-english?

• Sanja Popovic likes Balkan beat too!! Hehe :dance6:

Of Metallica I like "One", "I Disappear", "Unforgiven", "Nothing Else Matters". I like also the cello versions of these songs made by Finnish group Apocalyptica.

• Does anybody have Electrosamba's Mas Que Nada? A very kind Brazilian user gave me the link but I've lost the song, when I had problems on my PC. ;( ;(

• I loved this!!!Is a great way of knowing new kind of music...new bands and singers,,,

I listen to almost everything...depends on my humor...but my favorite are...
    Joss Stone, James Morrison, John Legend, The Black Eeyed Peas, Coldplay, U2, Maroon 5 and Brasilian music (MPB, Samba, everything...hehe)

• Is it this version you are looking for ?

Thanks Armel!

I like this version too, but it's not the version I'm in search of. I guess it won't be easy to find it. :(

• Oh, a music thread! I didn't see it.

I generally listen to rock, folk and pop. Some of my favourites are:

Sarah McLachlan (i wonder what she's up to now), The Cranberries, The Corrs (just when they remember they're Irish), The Queen, Sara Bareilles, Melissa Etheridge, Indigo Girls, Dixie Chicks (it's the only country music I like), Sheryl Crow, Dar Williams, Lisa Loeb, ...and I stop here, but there are many more.

I also love traditional Irish and Scottish music. When I visited Scotland I listened to a great singer and musician called Julie Fowlis and I simply HAD to buy her cds.

• I like most: Jehro, Pep's, Babylon Circus, A Fine Frenzy, Stereophonics, The Cranberries, The Corrs, BEP, Dido, Nelly Furtado, Nouvelle Vague.

I love songs from musical Notre Dame de Paris, Le Roi Soleil, Cats, Metro, Moulin Rouge etc.

• Do you remember Eurodance music from the 90s? Now this kind of songs aren't done anymore. They were good for parties!! I remember when I was a teenager.

• Do you remember Eurodance music from the 90s? Now this kind of songs aren't done anymore. They were good for parties!! I remember when I was a teenager.

Hmmm, maybe I have to refresh your memories with some examples. If you want to do a 90s Retro Dance Party and dance all night, I'll suggest you these songs: :dance6:

Haddaway - What Is Love
    Corona - The Rhythm Of The Night
    Mr. President - Coco Jambo
    Scatman John - Scatman
    Dr. Alban - It's My Life
    Ace Of Base - All That She Wants
    Whigfield - Saturday Night
    Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
    La Bouche - Be My Lover
    2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Dreams