• I like this version! :dance6:

• Greeting from the WL Finals and DJ Teddy Djordjo :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I'm not a big fan of this song, but since yesterday's night I've been thinking about blue eyes all the time :lol: :lol: And apart from these blue eyes' owner, the first thing that comes to my mind, when I think of blue eyes is this kinda lame song :D Well it used to be really lame to me, but now it started to make some sense exactly because of...blue eyes :rolll:

Vasilena :drink: :lol:

• I'm not a big fan of this song, but since yesterday's night I've been thinking about blue eyes all the time :lol: :lol: And apart from these blue eyes' owner, the first thing that comes to my mind, when I think of blue eyes is this kinda lame song :D Well it used to be really lame to me, but now it started to make some sense exactly because of...blue eyes :rolll:

Vasilena :drink: :lol:

Olaaa! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Gosh, is that my fault? :whistle:
    Ok, I think that the real owner of the blue eyes deserves the original song :lol: :

:roll: :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• Joro, I just love Zemlya v ilyuminatore! :obey:

And such a peace and calmness brings this song:

:)

Wild Wild West!

• I first listened to Zemlya v ilyuminatore in Ну Погоди! The best kids' series ever!!! This one is also from its soundtrack:

My internet traffic is 15 kbps/sec which is just enough for Skype and nearly enough for browsing. There is no way to watch clips from youtube or anywhere else. These which I post are from my PC and I just send links from youtube. So I can't listen to anything but I promise that after a month or so I'll listen to everything ;)

Here's one chilling piece, I can't remember already if I've posted it before:

• I first listened to Zemlya v ilyuminatore in Ну Погоди! The best kids' series ever!!!

As a kid mine favourite from the show was Расскажи Снегурочка, but I think it somekinda doesn't fit in this topic :lol:

My internet traffic is 15 kbps/sec which is just enough for Skype and nearly enough for browsing. There is no way to watch clips from youtube or anywhere else. These which I post are from my PC and I just send links from youtube. So I can't listen to anything but I promise that after a month or so I'll listen to everything ;)

Oh, that's with the net is awful and for a whole month...you'll gain a lot of homework to do :D

Here's one chilling piece, I can't remember already if I've posted it before:

That's very well made, indeed! :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• As a kid mine favourite from the show was Расскажи Снегурочка, but I think it somekinda doesn't fit in this topic :lol:

My favourite was the series that Volk chases Zajac and they go to a trolley car from the public transport. But the door closes just before Volk enters and his head is inside and his body is outside. Then starts the music from the song Дорогой Длинною :D I can't remember the title of the series.

Oh, that's with the net is awful and for a whole month...you'll gain a lot of homework to do :D

I never liked homeworks. So please don't give so much that I couldn't be able to check. After all, I promised, so I have to keep my promise. Damn, these promises! You know that the best kept word is the word not given :lol: I'll check them and even rate them but after a while ;)

Here's a little classwork :D I don't remember anymore what I've posted and what I didn't so don't blame me if I repeat myself sometimes:

The first is a great piece from a great film from a great director! The accordion...magic!

The second is typical Russian but it's good. The group is Lube. I like the original version more than the version with S.Bezrukov(the actor from the famous Brigada series)

• #Nowplaying‬ Nanannananana...i'm gonna start a fight :) Pink- So What :dance4:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"