You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

king

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 11:09pm

muse

Sage

Favourite Team: Brazil

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 6:44pm

Do you like the official song of Olympic Games in London?
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Friday, June 29th 2012, 6:35pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 4:49pm

muse

Sage

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 4:51pm

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: I LOVE IT! I knew all words after 2 days of listening!

Thank you, Joro! :heart:

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 4:53pm

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: I LOVE IT! I knew all words after 2 days of listening!

Thank you, Joro! :heart:
My pleasure :rose:

muse

Sage

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 8:21pm

Bruna.

Intermediate

• "Bruna." is female

Favourite Team: Brasil NT

Favourite Players: Mari, Maja Poljak, Artamonova, Togut, Mammadova, Wang, Zhao Ruirui, Barbara Jelic, Obayashi, Ana Moser, Fernanda Doval, Fofão, and Marcia Fú.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 9:08pm

I like this version! :dance6:
"volleyball is life"

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 12:15am

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 12:44am

Greeting from the WL Finals and DJ Teddy Djordjo :lol:
Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Favourite Team: Jastrzębski Węgiel, Iran, Bulgaria, France

Favourite Players: Kadziewicz, Marouf, Ghafour, N'Gapeth, Nikolov, Gholami, Ghaemi

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 1:38pm

I'm not a big fan of this song, but since yesterday's night I've been thinking about blue eyes all the time :lol: :lol: And apart from these blue eyes' owner, the first thing that comes to my mind, when I think of blue eyes is this kinda lame song :D Well it used to be really lame to me, but now it started to make some sense exactly because of...blue eyes :rolll:

Vasilena :drink: :lol:
I'll see it when I believe it.

volley super fan

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Monday, July 9th 2012, 6:24pm

I'm not a big fan of this song, but since yesterday's night I've been thinking about blue eyes all the time :lol: :lol: And apart from these blue eyes' owner, the first thing that comes to my mind, when I think of blue eyes is this kinda lame song :D Well it used to be really lame to me, but now it started to make some sense exactly because of...blue eyes :rolll:

Vasilena :drink: :lol:
Olaaa! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
Gosh, is that my fault? :whistle:
Ok, I think that the real owner of the blue eyes deserves the original song :lol: :

:roll: :drink:
Wild Wild West!

• "triglav_kran" is male

Monday, July 9th 2012, 7:41pm

Some Russian music:

volley super fan

Monday, July 9th 2012, 8:11pm

Joro, I just love Zemlya v ilyuminatore! :obey:

And such a peace and calmness brings this song:

:)
Wild Wild West!

• "triglav_kran" is male

Monday, July 9th 2012, 8:22pm

I first listened to Zemlya v ilyuminatore in Ну Погоди! The best kids' series ever!!! This one is also from its soundtrack:

My internet traffic is 15 kbps/sec which is just enough for Skype and nearly enough for browsing. There is no way to watch clips from youtube or anywhere else. These which I post are from my PC and I just send links from youtube. So I can't listen to anything but I promise that after a month or so I'll listen to everything ;)

Here's one chilling piece, I can't remember already if I've posted it before:

volley super fan

Monday, July 9th 2012, 9:11pm

I first listened to Zemlya v ilyuminatore in Ну Погоди! The best kids' series ever!!!
As a kid mine favourite from the show was Расскажи Снегурочка, but I think it somekinda doesn't fit in this topic :lol:

My internet traffic is 15 kbps/sec which is just enough for Skype and nearly enough for browsing. There is no way to watch clips from youtube or anywhere else. These which I post are from my PC and I just send links from youtube. So I can't listen to anything but I promise that after a month or so I'll listen to everything ;)
Oh, that's with the net is awful and for a whole month...you'll gain a lot of homework to do :D

Here's one chilling piece, I can't remember already if I've posted it before:

That's very well made, indeed! :obey:
Wild Wild West!

• "triglav_kran" is male

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 5:01pm

As a kid mine favourite from the show was Расскажи Снегурочка, but I think it somekinda doesn't fit in this topic :lol:

My favourite was the series that Volk chases Zajac and they go to a trolley car from the public transport. But the door closes just before Volk enters and his head is inside and his body is outside. Then starts the music from the song Дорогой Длинною :D I can't remember the title of the series.

Oh, that's with the net is awful and for a whole month...you'll gain a lot of homework to do :D

I never liked homeworks. So please don't give so much that I couldn't be able to check. After all, I promised, so I have to keep my promise. Damn, these promises! You know that the best kept word is the word not given :lol: I'll check them and even rate them but after a while ;)

Here's a little classwork :D I don't remember anymore what I've posted and what I didn't so don't blame me if I repeat myself sometimes:

The first is a great piece from a great film from a great director! The accordion...magic!

The second is typical Russian but it's good. The group is Lube. I like the original version more than the version with S.Bezrukov(the actor from the famous Brigada series)

liuhao-CHN

Trainee

• "liuhao-CHN" is male

Favourite Team: China,Netherlands

Favourite Players: FLIER, WANG YIMEI, HUI RUOQI ,KURIHARA,,Stam ,Zhang Chen,Kurek

Wednesday, July 11th 2012, 12:17pm

JAY Chou ,justin bieber,Avril Ramona Lavigne

king

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 11th 2012, 7:50pm

My Summer Jam this year :heart: :heart: :heart:

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Wednesday, July 11th 2012, 8:24pm

#Nowplaying‬ Nanannananana...i'm gonna start a fight :) Pink- So What :dance4:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Social bookmarks