• As i promised before to king and @Anton1989 i will share now the turkish songs that i like from several singers.Hope you guys like it :drink:

and FINAL

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• starnight

thank you very much for the effort. So many videos.
    Well I have to say I like some Teoman songs but generally I am not a rock fan. :win:

But the song called Gönül is sung better by Leman Sam, one of my favorite singers !

Are there any good Pop songs ? But no Hadise, Demet and Hande :D

• Well there is not much good pop songs last 3-4 years but i can share some older songs in pop if you want.Actually Hande Yener was not that bad before but it was a worse choice for her to change her style to techo-pop.Her old songs are quite enjoyable :D But Demet Akalin is a disaster really :aww:

• Well there is not much good pop songs last 3-4 years but i can share some older songs in pop if you want.Actually Hande Yener was not that bad before but it was a worse choice for her to change her style to techo-pop.Her old songs are quite enjoyable :D But Demet Akalin is a disaster really :aww:

it rellay is hard to open this topic, my laptop is getting slow :D
    Well Hande had her best album with "Ask Kadinin..." and "Apayri" after that losed her mind. Her so called electro songs are actually euro-trash pop. But her newest album is not bad but working with only one producer makes the album boring !
    I really like Gökce and tuttu firlatti, but it annoys me coz I lisetened to it tooo much ;D
    It would be great if you can share some more nice turkish songs :win:

• If you talk about pop in Turkey, one person shouldn't be forgotten: Ajda Pekkan :lol: Turkish superstar( yeah she is called 'superstar' in Turkey). She is 66 years old but looks 30 :lol: This song has been so popular so far :

• Bana da LOLOLO yaparsın artık :rolll: king those is my favourite songs of Hande Yener :drink: All of them are old songs for sure :lol:

Edited 3 times, last by StarNight ().

• @ starnight

Thank you very much for those videos. Yes indeed they were her best work also the videos when she worked with the italian producer. Her new staff is not so invititable :D

For the bulgarian friends, a bulgarian friend of mine introduced me to this very very interesting singer from bulgaria. He seems to be a paradisebird in bulgarian music industry :lol:

[media]

[media]

• I feel nothing but deep shame that this creature is from my country. And even more ashamed that he is actually very very famous.