You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 8:01pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Favourite Team: CSKA Sofia (m+f), Dynamo Moscow (m+f), Foppapedretti Bergamo (f), M. Roma Volley (m)

Favourite Players: Salparov, Thaisa, Jaqueline, Goncharova, Borisenko, Buijs

Monday, August 27th 2012, 10:38am

Amazing song. :whistle:

Favourite Team: CSKA Sofia (m+f), Dynamo Moscow (m+f), Foppapedretti Bergamo (f), M. Roma Volley (m)

Monday, August 27th 2012, 10:40am

And that's a song I'm starting to like these days:

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Monday, August 27th 2012, 3:03pm

king

Unregistered

Monday, August 27th 2012, 3:20pm

A good Party Video Music

http://vimeo.com/36963747

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Monday, August 27th 2012, 3:28pm

As i promised before to @king and @Anton1989 i will share now the turkish songs that i like from several singers.Hope you guys like it :drink:

and FINAL

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

king

Unregistered

Monday, August 27th 2012, 6:32pm

starnight

thank you very much for the effort. So many videos.
Well I have to say I like some Teoman songs but generally I am not a rock fan. :win:

But the song called Gönül is sung better by Leman Sam, one of my favorite singers !

Are there any good Pop songs ? But no Hadise, Demet and Hande :D

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Monday, August 27th 2012, 6:43pm

starnight

Well I have to say I like some Teoman songs but generally I am not a rock fan. :win:

But the song called Gönül is sung better by Leman Sam, one of my favorite singers !

Well there is not much good pop songs last 3-4 years but i can share some older songs in pop if you want.Actually Hande Yener was not that bad before but it was a worse choice for her to change her style to techo-pop.Her old songs are quite enjoyable :D But Demet Akalin is a disaster really :aww:

king

Unregistered

Monday, August 27th 2012, 6:52pm

starnight

Well there is not much good pop songs last 3-4 years but i can share some older songs in pop if you want.Actually Hande Yener was not that bad before but it was a worse choice for her to change her style to techo-pop.Her old songs are quite enjoyable :D But Demet Akalin is a disaster really :aww:
it rellay is hard to open this topic, my laptop is getting slow :D
Well Hande had her best album with "Ask Kadinin..." and "Apayri" after that losed her mind. Her so called electro songs are actually euro-trash pop. But her newest album is not bad but working with only one producer makes the album boring !
I really like Gökce and tuttu firlatti, but it annoys me coz I lisetened to it tooo much ;D
It would be great if you can share some more nice turkish songs :win:

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 11:38am

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Wednesday, August 29th 2012, 7:24pm

Bebek is epic :D

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Thursday, August 30th 2012, 1:41pm

If you talk about pop in Turkey, one person shouldn't be forgotten: Ajda Pekkan :lol: Turkish superstar( yeah she is called 'superstar' in Turkey). She is 66 years old but looks 30 :lol: This song has been so popular so far :

Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

king

Unregistered

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 11:06am

When I first listened to this song, Me was thinking: Really ? But her second album is her best for sure, she did improve alot :D

• "StarNight" is male

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 11:27am

Bana da LOLOLO yaparsın artık :rolll: king those is my favourite songs of Hande Yener :drink: All of them are old songs for sure :lol:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "StarNight" (Sep 1st 2012, 11:41am)

• "triglav_kran" is male

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 2:04pm

king

Unregistered

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 5:03pm

@ starnight

Thank you very much for those videos. Yes indeed they were her best work also the videos when she worked with the italian producer. Her new staff is not so invititable :D

For the bulgarian friends, a bulgarian friend of mine introduced me to this very very interesting singer from bulgaria. He seems to be a paradisebird in bulgarian music industry :lol:

• "triglav_kran" is male

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 5:08pm

I feel nothing but deep shame that this creature is from my country. And even more ashamed that he is actually very very famous.

muse

Sage

Favourite Team: Brazil

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 9:22pm

Biggest power ever :super:
07.09.2014 - day I met my volleyball God

• "triglav_kran" is male

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 8:09pm

Herrre's something powerrrful, too. Everrry time in the beginning I'm exploding :dance6:

Social bookmarks