• Memories from last year's Handball EChs in Serbia. Cool song, I really liked it. And since for Poles this year's Championships are over I remembered the last...

Other song connected with sport that I like is Barcelona's anthem. It's so awesome that I even learned to sing it though I don't speak Spanish.

• OK, talking about sports competitions... The NHL is finally under way :super: And I'm gonna celebrate it with my favourite theme song when a team scores a goal. Russian NT in World Championships 2010. A techno version of Kalinka:

LAAAA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAA LA LA LA LA LA LA :D

• What do you think of this song? Actually is my favourite one, it has got a very strong meaning... I don't want to write the full story right now, but I can say it is a great one!

LYRIC:
    Skies are crying, I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.

Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

[ref]You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears

I awaken and untangle you from me

Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed

All my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet

[ref]

Go run run run, I'm gonna stay right here

Watch you disappear, yeah

Go run run run, yeah, it's a long way down

But I'm closer to the clouds up here

[ref]

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• One of my favourite songs too,I also like her song This is me,from Camp Rock film!!

• The beginning of "this is me" is my description: "I've always been the kind of girl that hide my face, so afraid to tell the world what I have got to say, but I have this dream bright inside of me [...]"

I love also "who will I be" and "I wouldn't change a think" from camp rock. I watch it when I was younger, but I still remember every song after all this time! :cheesy:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Guys, what are those soupy songs, let's play sth more cheerful :D How 'bout some Balkan flavour:

:D

Hahaha,that's my language,crazy song!! :D

• Celine Dion performance during 2013 China Spring Festival:

> with Song Zuying http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1DFQkAsAmI

> amazing special effects durnig My Heart Will Go On http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZ7wuHtJ90

Celine is a LEGEND ! :obey:

• And though I will love Dolly Parton in this song the most forever, I'm surprised that, you know, Hannah Montana can sing this song like that. I like it.

• And though I will love Dolly Parton in this song the most forever, I'm surprised that, you know, Hannah Montana can sing this song like that. I like it.

That is actually quite awesome. But, when it comes to "Jolene", for me there's only one proper version out there:

sorry, Dolly.

• That is actually quite awesome. But, when it comes to "Jolene", for me there's only one proper version out there:

sorry, Dolly.

Jack is crazy and his version is out of this world but still I think it's a song created to be sung by woman :) And additionally Dolly has such a magic in her voice... It's just can't be copied, the way she sang it.

And now something totally different which stuck in my head lately. When I first heard this song I was like: "hopeless vocal", "nothing really special" etc. But I listened to it again and again and again... And in the end I fell in love with the song :D

• Jack is crazy and his version is out of this world but still I think it's a song created to be sung by woman :)

And yet he somehow pulls it off, that's the whole beauty 8)

• I have one all-time favorite cover:

Joy Division's music is specific, it is hard to capture its whole essence & meaning and, as it turns out, not many artists can do that (so many failed cover attempts out there...). Moby deals with it perfectly, he just understands what the song is about. Besides, you can actually hear the love and appreciation for the band in his voice (even if he cannot really sing that well).

And now for something completely different...

I've always loved it, so different from the original and yet so similar. A perfect cover.

• Hello guys! Long time no see! Again! Slowy indeed, but I'm getting back in the game ;) Anyways, missed you like crazy! :rose: :drink:

• So you're back :D right in time, since as you know things are getting more and more messy but how, oh how excting :thumbsup:

Good afternoon to you and to all people here!

• Ohoo, look who's back :thumbsup:
    Here's some live performace of a folk song from me. My favourite one.

And a bit Yugo:

And now some covers, as you ordered :D

I like the French version more, but, eh... Mile Kitic is a legend :D