• true legend in all ex-Yugoslavia :obey: :drink:

Hahahaha, monumental!

As for Eurovision, I don't like the Danish song. One of those which you'll forget 2 mins after you listen to it. Very weak competition this year, from all I listened to, I like the Greek song most.

• I'm not a fan of Cascada and it's not my type of music at all, but seriously she was much better than many others that got more points. Does Europe hate Germany THAT much? :|

Problem is that dance songs with strong bass better sound in video than live. I remember Kate Ryan represented Belgium. In video music was great live was spectacular lose. Only one year Bulgaria shocked with very modern song with strong bass and sounds identical as in video but I forgot name, maybe that was Trio.

• I've never been a fan of Afromental but what dudes do while playing live is out of this world. They are freakin' crazy! Best concert I've ever been on :obey:

First almost whole 2 seconds are a joke, the show starts after that :D

I missed two my fav songs, the most popular I guess, but guys still brought the fire on the stage. Hell was a heaven yesterday. Unforgettable experience.

Still this song is winning everything. The whole Afromental thing started with it.

• As much as I hate the fact Daft Punk suddenly decided to make a retro disco record, I have to admit it is freakin' catchy.

• Check out DEMI on iTunes. Buy it and you will not have regrets!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• First and real chill out after exams :obey:

I really need Ola to sing it with her.

Congrats, girl :win: The song is fantastic. So in my head right now...

I'm in love with The Subways lately. They're so freakin' genius. Here are my two favourite pieces

EDIT. Cheesus. I missed out on such beautiful songs... triglav :obey: Tutti Frutti Band :obey:

And I just recalled about these guys ^^

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• i dont know if anyone here like, but i really love hardcore, scream, metalcore and acoustic...
    like BRING ME THE HORIZON, CITY AND COLOUR, JOHN MAYER and others...

my fav songs:

• German guys singing in English. My today's discovery. Pretty awesome.

That's quite catchy. They remind me my lovely Foster the People.

Everyone listens Macklemore currently. I'm sad, that this song became so popular.

• Demi Lovato selfpromoting her album, she spent the whole day in the car with her new album DEMI on suggesting people to buy it!

http://www.whosay.com/diannadelagarza/videos/340563?wsref=tw

..she also found Ben Stiller

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.