• I've just watched "The Shining". Totally need a chill out. Here you have a song pleasing to the ear if you need a chill out too.

And here's the song with nice couple dancing to this. They're SO GOOD. If someone need a chill out with visualization.

• good morning!

Ah, Mozzer! I love them. Smiths = masters of depression. Ideal for that shitty weather we're having.

Aaaaand solo:

I actually still have a poster of him on my wall.

• Roses for me in the morning. I'm blushing...
    :D

I watched a movie "Leap Year" lately and maybe it told another trivial story but I liked the music a lot and landscapes (well, and the guy :D)

Such a cheerful melody. Good especially in rainy days we're having in Poland now.

• :whistle:

My favourite one from Daft Punk:

The greatest music video I've seen this year and the song is also really good:

I couldn't find this song since, I don't know, beginning of the year?

• I couldn't find this song since, I don't know, beginning of the year?

Very interesting, both, the song and music video. I wouldn't lie If I would say that the name of the band made me listen to it.

• I know you don't give a f***k, but I saw Demi Lovato singing live in Milan two days ago... It was amazing! :white: :super: :cheesy: :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I know you don't give a f***k, but I saw Demi Lovato singing live in Milan two days ago... It was amazing! :white: :super: :cheesy: :obey:

Hah, I'm happy for you, really. I know how it is to see your fav artist performing live. Actually, I like her voice, just don't feel the songs. I liked Camp Rock, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Her performance in "Wouldn't Change a Thing" was like a WOW, so Jonas actually can only kiss her feet.

• Hah, I'm happy for you, really. I know how it is to see your fav artist performing live. Actually, I like her voice, just don't feel the songs. I liked Camp Rock, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Her performance in "Wouldn't Change a Thing" was like a WOW, so Jonas actually can only kiss her feet.

Demi is not only Camp Rock, she released 4 albums and she is only 20! ;)

btw, look at this video, it is some months before she went to rehab ... I agree with you about WCAT and she can also sing live very well :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I'm seeing all these guys live in less than a month, can't wait!
    (sorry, but I finally got my ticket and I'm just too excited right now, had to brag :D )