• So much Pharrell in here lately... ^^

I don't think I'm back to listening to these guys just yet, but I absolutely love this number, been stuck in my head for weeks now.

P.S. Daft Punk is already soooo two months ago, Bartek :D

• Everyone's listening to Daft Punk now, it's so annoying... I prefered those times, when people had no idea of their existence. I must say their music was also better, this new album doesn't convince me at all. But they're getting older and it influences on music very clearly. 2001 DAFT PUNK ALL THE WAY!
    ____

I've got the crush on Madonna now.

• Everyone's listening to Daft Punk now, it's so annoying... I prefered those times, when people had no idea of their existence. I must say their music was also better, this new album doesn't convince me at all. But they're getting older and it influences on music very clearly. 2001 DAFT PUNK ALL THE WAY!

Hipster much? :D Just kiddin'. It's always like that, when a band has a sudden whim to do something totally different from their previous stuff, some fans are not gonna like it. I myself was very skeptical at first, but this latest record has grown on me. It's very universal, and they're making good use of the retro aesthetics.

• Today came out the new music video by Demi Lovato. She codirected it, it was the first time she did it. I remind you that this amazing girl is very young, she will turn 21 next month... I think you should watch it because it's great, I bet you'll like it ;)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hipster much? :D Just kiddin'. It's always like that, when a band has a sudden whim to do something totally different from their previous stuff, some fans are not gonna like it. I myself was very skeptical at first, but this latest record has grown on me. It's very universal, and they're making good use of the retro aesthetics.

Yeah, it could sound like that, I know, but that's just my opinion. Actually Daft Punk is the only band, that I've been listening to since my childhood (just because of my brother, who wasn't able to stop turning them on on the TV). But you're right, I've made myself convinced after some time of raping this new album, I think I just needed a little bit more time for that.

______

I'm not gonna be original, if I say I like Bastille really much.

And also, I'm not so glad to see first Sugababes' squad back with completely different project, I think Heidi was their true member, not Siobhan, but... The song is catchy.

• Actually Daft Punk is the only band, that I've been listening to since my childhood (just because of my brother, who wasn't able to stop turning them on on the TV). But you're right, I've made myself convinced after some time of raping this new album, I think I just needed a little bit more time for that.

I remember dancing to "Around the world" when I was... eight? :D Ahhh, my first boombox, good times. Anyways, they're one of the reasons I'm such a huge sucker for electro/disco now.

Recently I've noticed I've been digging literally everything with "aeroplane remix" in the title. This guy is A-MA-ZING.

• Actually I have no favourite song for summer, but when I saw the beginning of this music video I died.

AWESOME :rolll: :rolll:

Oh shit :lol: I like them even more now. Liroy :rolll:

• It's like a 2nd place hit of this summer right after Blurred Lines. So energetic. Giving a power to leave bed in these lazy mornings.

I like this one too

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.