• I've just rediscovered these guys. They made one epic record back in 2006 and split up :( Somehow, out of a sudden, I thought of them earlier today... And so here we go:

• I've just rediscovered these guys. They made one epic record back in 2006 and split up :( Somehow, out of a sudden, I thought of them earlier today... And so here we go:

This is actually amazing. Pity they split up. Another nice British band for my collection. If u like British bands I recommend The Subways, they're freakin' crazy :D

And this band is also British but it's totally different style of music. I love them.

"Rise up! Me ah listen good music inna evening, until the morning time.
    Rise up! Me ah dance ah Reggae music inna midnight, until the sun start
    shine."

And being in ragga climate I'll add this one too

• what do you think of roar by katy?I think its better than gaga's new single.By the way,what about avril's rock N roll?

• Since Demi Lovato is a judge, I watched the X Factor USA :drink:

Yestarday (well, in Italy it was today) stared the third season...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• You ALL should watch this video :thumbsup:

Jorge: Tell me woman 8)
    Demi: I'm sorry? 8|
    Jorge: Tell me woman 8)
    Demi: What? :pinch:
    Jorge: I said tell me woman 8)
    Demi: Ok, don't call me woman :teach:
    Jorge: Sorry
    Demi: You know what's really cute?
    Jorge: What?
    Demi: What's really sexy?
    Jorge: Tell me
    Demi: It's humility, and that's something you luck a little bit :teach:

Simon: We are gonna vote now, tell me woman. Yes or no?
    Demi: Ok, the both of you: never EVER call me woman again! :cup: :teach:

Simon: Seriously, for the next 2 minutes, zip it :|
    Demi: I really don't like your attitude, but I wanna see you come back because you are talented. I'm gonna give you a yes.
    Jorge: ;)
    Demi: No, don't wink at me.
    Simon: Paulina
    Paulina: Jorge por favor cambia un poco tu rollo porque creo que no está bien, por favor bájate ya de las estrellas wey. Todavía no eres una estrella! :white:
    Simon: Yes or no?
    Paulina: I'm gonna leave it just like that :evil:
    Demi: Paulina but what you said? :?: :aww:
    Simon: Yes or no? :mad:
    Paulina: It's a yes, you need to change your [..................] *whythefuckIwasspeakinginSpanish?IforgothowtospeakEnglish* :sos: :sos::sos:
    Jorge: Ok
    Simon: Ok, Kelly
    Kelly: Everything that she said :P
    Simon: Yes or no?
    Kelly: Sì :drink:

I still can't stop laughing! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• All my heart for Bijelo Dugme but this time I like more polish version from our "Balkan-Polish-sound-alike" pieces of music:

Pozdravi :drink:

• Тhis song was played at every break in the matches of the Bulgarian national football team in 1994 World Cup, when Bulgaria reached the semifinal against Italy.

Now it is time to beat Italy in a semifinal :win:

• Demi Lovato singing Here Comes THe Sun with Naya Rivera on Glee (Demi and Santata aka #dantana)
    She came back into acting :) :cheesy:

• If you like japanese music... :D

:dance4: