You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:34pm

My ranking;
1 Israel
2 Cyprus
3 Czech
4 Estonia
5 Bulgaria
6 Sweden
7 Norway
8 Frances
9 Australia
10 UK

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:36pm

Thanks matthias,I'm on my phone and I actually thought we were at the Eurovision thread :rolll:

I like that ranking Serdar :thumbsup:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:37pm

My ranking;
1 Israel
2 Cyprus
3 Czech
4 Estonia
5 Bulgaria
6 Sweden
7 Norway
8 Frances
9 Australia
10 UK
Wow, we have VERY different music taste after all :white:

I liked (in no particlar order): Spain, Lithuania, Austria, Estonia, Portugal, Serbia, France, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Netherlands.

The Czech song was by far the worst for my taste, followed by Slovenia and Israel. I didn't like Norway, Sweden and Moldova either...

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:40pm

Hungary, Finland and Serbia :heart:

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:47pm

Finland! Like this girl since her appearance in X Factor UK in 2016. She is a bit "crazy" and probably not a cup of tea for everyone but I love craziness :D

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 11:54pm

My fave part: the results show :box:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:04am

My ranking;
1 Israel
2 Cyprus
3 Czech
4 Estonia
5 Bulgaria
6 Sweden
7 Norway
8 Frances
9 Australia
10 UK
Wow, we have VERY different music taste after all :white:

I liked (in no particlar order): Spain, Lithuania, Austria, Estonia, Portugal, Serbia, France, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Netherlands.

The Czech song was by far the worst for my taste, followed by Slovenia and Israel. I didn't like Norway, Sweden and Moldova either...

in general I don't like slow songs for Eurovision. To me an Eurovision song shouldn't be a soundtrack for a funeral :lol:

What the heck with Austria? :white:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:10am

Juries trying to push a winner from a less problematic more wealthy country like Austria. So obvious :whistle:

Go Cyprus or Israel!!!

• "serdar" is male

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:20am

Juries trying to push a winner from a less problematic more wealthy country like Austria. So obvious :whistle:

Go Cyprus or Israel!!!

I never share same opinion with jury votes anyway :down:

Germany was dreadful as well

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:24am

Televotes pls save us :white:

Westfest atm :aww:

• "serdar" is male

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:28am

Televotes pls save us :white:

Westfest atm :aww:

Although televotes will go to Israel and Cyprus, probably Sweden will also get good share from there so I think they will be the winner then :S

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:42am

Televotes BISH ! :obey:

(Poor Eleni :heart: )

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:43am

Wow, I'm seriously unhappy with the result ;( I don't like the song at all and I'm afraid that there can be many political issues when it takes place in Israel next year...

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:44am

We know Turkey won't come back now next year :(I cant say I'm happy either tbh but hey Netta won fair and square and easily as well

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:47am

Salvador last years winner btw talked really badly about Netta and her song and pop music as well. He felt like only music he made was real music and deserved an ESC win. I can't wait to see him hand over ESC throne to her. His face will be everything! :rolll:

• "serdar" is male

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:54am

Wow, I'm seriously unhappy with the result ;( I don't like the song at all and I'm afraid that there can be many political issues when it takes place in Israel next year...

I hope it will be in tel Aviv but not in Jerusalem :S

I'm happy with first 2 since they were my favourites. I just wished Czech and Estonia were there instead of Austria and Germany :down:

İt is funny that we have such a different taste in Eurovision, considering that I almost always agree with your volleyball comments :drink: :lol: on the other hand having same favourites with beri who is my ultimate enemy in the forum (joke intended) :lol:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:05am

Ok now Eurovision is over we can finally be enemies again :box: :rolll:

• "serdar" is male

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:28am

Ok now Eurovision is over we can finally be enemies again :box: :rolll:

Hahah no I like you indeed, you just have too strong opinion for my taste and they often contradict to each other but other than that I like your sense of humor

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:44am

I was afraid Sweden would score another BS victory after the jury vote, but then the televote brought a delightful surprise. They really need to do something about the juries now, though. There should never be that huge a difference between the two votes. That was just wrong.

I'm not too fond of the Israeli song, but I can live with it as the winner. At least she had a truly compelling performance.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:50am

I agree mostly with Matthias and I’m not a fan of the Israeli song. Who knew Eurovision had such a following on this forum? :lol: