4 Estonia
    5 Bulgaria
    6 Sweden
    7 Norway
    8 Frances
    9 Australia
    10 UK

• Wow, we have VERY different music taste after all :white:

I liked (in no particlar order): Spain, Lithuania, Austria, Estonia, Portugal, Serbia, France, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Netherlands.

The Czech song was by far the worst for my taste, followed by Slovenia and Israel. I didn't like Norway, Sweden and Moldova either...

• Wow, we have VERY different music taste after all :white:

I liked (in no particlar order): Spain, Lithuania, Austria, Estonia, Portugal, Serbia, France, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Netherlands.

The Czech song was by far the worst for my taste, followed by Slovenia and Israel. I didn't like Norway, Sweden and Moldova either...

in general I don't like slow songs for Eurovision. To me an Eurovision song shouldn't be a soundtrack for a funeral :lol:

What the heck with Austria? :white:

• Juries trying to push a winner from a less problematic more wealthy country like Austria. So obvious :whistle:

Go Cyprus or Israel!!!

I never share same opinion with jury votes anyway :down:

Germany was dreadful as well

• Televotes pls save us :white:

Westfest atm :aww:

Although televotes will go to Israel and Cyprus, probably Sweden will also get good share from there so I think they will be the winner then :S

• Salvador last years winner btw talked really badly about Netta and her song and pop music as well. He felt like only music he made was real music and deserved an ESC win. I can't wait to see him hand over ESC throne to her. His face will be everything! :rolll:

• Wow, I'm seriously unhappy with the result ;( I don't like the song at all and I'm afraid that there can be many political issues when it takes place in Israel next year...

I hope it will be in tel Aviv but not in Jerusalem :S

I'm happy with first 2 since they were my favourites. I just wished Czech and Estonia were there instead of Austria and Germany :down:

İt is funny that we have such a different taste in Eurovision, considering that I almost always agree with your volleyball comments :drink: :lol: on the other hand having same favourites with beri who is my ultimate enemy in the forum (joke intended) :lol:

• Ok now Eurovision is over we can finally be enemies again :box: :rolll:

Hahah no I like you indeed, you just have too strong opinion for my taste and they often contradict to each other but other than that I like your sense of humor

• I was afraid Sweden would score another BS victory after the jury vote, but then the televote brought a delightful surprise. They really need to do something about the juries now, though. There should never be that huge a difference between the two votes. That was just wrong.

I'm not too fond of the Israeli song, but I can live with it as the winner. At least she had a truly compelling performance.

• I agree mostly with Matthias and I’m not a fan of the Israeli song. Who knew Eurovision had such a following on this forum? :lol: