You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:54am

I was afraid Sweden would score another BS victory after the jury vote, but then the televote brought a delightful surprise. They really need to do something about the juries now, though. There should never be that huge a difference between the two votes. That was just wrong.

I'm not too fond of the Israeli song, but I can live with it as the winner. At least she had a truly compelling performance.

I agree about jury votes. They are mostly BS and also make the ranking phase too fast, which is a bummer because that's best part of the show! :aww:

By the way, what a blow for Portugal, from first to last :white:

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:55am

I agree, Italy was 3rd at televote but juries gave Italy few votes :down:

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 8:40am

My favs.

1- United Kingdom (I`m already obsessed with this song...already download and listening non-stop)
2- Germany (I`m in love with him)
3- Ireland ( in love with this song)
4- Lithuania
5- Israel
6- Malta
7- Portugal
8- Australia

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "pope" (May 13th 2018, 8:53am)

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:21pm

My favs.

1- United Kingdom (I`m already obsessed with this song...already download and listening non-stop)
2- Germany (I`m in love with him)
3- Ireland ( in love with this song)
4- Lithuania
5- Israel
6- Malta
7- Portugal
8- Australia

Well your taste also differs from rest of Europe apparently :D

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:57pm

Wow Pope's top 8 could be my bottom 8 :lol: (with exception of Israel)

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:39pm

Honestly I thought Finland was the best of what I heard but I guess modern music isn’t really my thing sadly because I can’t stand that Israel song.

Can’t believe pope enjoyed the UK song :S