You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header
  • "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:54am

I was afraid Sweden would score another BS victory after the jury vote, but then the televote brought a delightful surprise. They really need to do something about the juries now, though. There should never be that huge a difference between the two votes. That was just wrong.

I'm not too fond of the Israeli song, but I can live with it as the winner. At least she had a truly compelling performance.

I agree about jury votes. They are mostly BS and also make the ranking phase too fast, which is a bummer because that's best part of the show! :aww:

By the way, what a blow for Portugal, from first to last :white:

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:55am

I agree, Italy was 3rd at televote but juries gave Italy few votes :down:

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 8:40am

My favs.

1- United Kingdom (I`m already obsessed with this song...already download and listening non-stop)
2- Germany (I`m in love with him)
3- Ireland ( in love with this song)
4- Lithuania
5- Israel
6- Malta
7- Portugal
8- Australia

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "pope" (May 13th 2018, 8:53am)

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:21pm

My favs.

1- United Kingdom (I`m already obsessed with this song...already download and listening non-stop)
2- Germany (I`m in love with him)
3- Ireland ( in love with this song)
4- Lithuania
5- Israel
6- Malta
7- Portugal
8- Australia

Well your taste also differs from rest of Europe apparently :D

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 12:57pm

Wow Pope's top 8 could be my bottom 8 :lol: (with exception of Israel)

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 1:39pm

Honestly I thought Finland was the best of what I heard but I guess modern music isn’t really my thing sadly because I can’t stand that Israel song.

Can’t believe pope enjoyed the UK song :S