summer holidays

• hey guys
    I guess all of u will have some days or weeks off this summer. where are u going to spend them? will you travel to another country? will you stay at home?
    give examples or suggestions :D

well i will start as usually lol
    I will go to Krakow very soon and i will stay there for a week... maybe ill travel to bulgaria also this summer, but thats not sure yet :D
    so dear polish members get ready for me :lol:

• What if I say I have winter vacations? 8)
    Well, I'll attend the Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro, then when I come back I spend some days off at the beach, and then, probably I travel with college friends to a place named Chapada dos Veadeiros, it's very far from here and it's so beautiful!! :wink2:
    Then in August, my classes return :cry2: Then, my summer vacations (end of the year at college) is only in early december.

• hej nastja
    i go to krakow too but only for one day ;( i like this city so much and i'll go with my friends so we'll have fun
    and propably bornholm for week.
    rest of summer at home;(

regards

• Quote from "Nastja"

I'm ready :lol: I have even special present for you :lol:
    My holidays will be looks that :arrow: Łódź (my hometown) - Katowice (World League) - Łódź - Kraków (Nastja :lol: ) - Łódź - Rzeszów (WGP) - Łódź - Olsztyn (Hubert Wagner Memorial) - Łódź (:
    That will be more than 2000 km
    I'll go to Greece and Turkey also but to work not on holidays :(

• Quote from "Youstyna"

hej nastja
    i go to krakow too but only for one day ;( i like this city so much and i'll go with my friends so we'll have fun
    and propably bornholm for week.
    rest of summer at home;(

regards

when are u going? do u know already? :twisted:

@ lothiepg
    eheh right... u have winter now :lol: but it seems u have nice plans for winter anyway :D

• Quote from "Nastja"

hey guys
    I guess all of u will have some days or weeks off this summer. where are u going to spend them? will you travel to another country? will you stay at home?
    give examples or suggestions :D

well i will start as usually lol
    I will go to Krakow very soon and i will stay there for a week... maybe ill travel to bulgaria also this summer, but thats not sure yet :D

So after all, have you travelled to Bulgaria?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• no this year not. i guess i might go there in 2008
    i was in bulgaria 2004 and 2005 already :D and i really liked!

here's a little private report of mine about the trip in 2005... :oops: :oops:
    users discretion is advised :lol:

• Quote from "Nastja"

Yes, it is :lol: Don't worry, I won't tell anybody :wink2:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Nastja"

no this year not. i guess i might go there in 2008
    i was in bulgaria 2004 and 2005 already :D and i really liked!

here's a little private report of mine about the trip in 2005... :oops: :oops:

Nice video. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona