Justyna and Nastja hang out TOGETHER in krakow!

• czesc uzytkownicy!!!
    just wanted to say that your dear administrators (justyna and me) are together in krakow today! if somebody wants to join us, he/she is welcome to do so.

some photos of this meeting will be posted later.
    just want u to warn, because we will discuss u users too :P :lol:
    im just kidding

so mazia, if u read this and u are still in krk, drop a line eehehe

papa(bye)
    from the Inside-Volley meeting 2007 :wink2:

• I'm expecting the pics too 8)
    But, I think Justyna is likely to kill you when she sees the "news" on the forum? :lol:

• Quote from "Nastja"

just want u to warn, because we will discuss u users too :P :lol:

I promise I'll be making more efforts to keep you informed about the french championship next year, please don't ban me ! :cry2:

:lol:

Quote from "Youstyna"

i'm waiting for photos

Me too ! 8)

• Quote from "Youstyna"

the last photo > i see, i see why you had no time 8)

pozdrawiam! :)

I can see it too 8)
    Nice pics :D Maybe within some years I can join you :o

• i like it too :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Hei, do you often make such kind of meetings. :P

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• It was the first time and yet the last time, but maybe some more to come.
    Im sooooo sure that there will be a bigger meeting at the European Championship in Poland 2009 :drink:

Maybe we could make a World meeting, then... lol
    I hope I can go to Poland by 2009... :drink:

• European Championship 2009 will be in Poland? Men championship??

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Haha, thanks. When do the qualifications start? I hope that Bulgaria will manage to qualify, we have a young team, and great coach, the team is not as good as the male one, but still I think that Bulgarian female national volleyball team will improve after each match. ;)

• But who said we can`t organize EC 2011 men in Poland :D :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• But who said we can`t organize EC 2011 men in Poland :D :D

ahaha right :lol: but i dont really care what championship takes place in poland. even a Curling worldchampionship would make me go to poland :lol: :love:

ah and justyna, since lodz will be one of the hosting cities, and u invited US ALL, can we also stay at ur colorful house? :lol: :rose:

• Nastja, don't you life in Poland, or you live in Germany. :)