Justyna and Nastja hang out TOGETHER in krakow!

• Hm, I was also for a while was thinking to study in krakow but the language is too fifficult, polish I mean. But.... my subject is International Relations, so who knows. :D And have you visited a football match of Hamburger at AOL arena?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• yeah i actually did. it was last season against Bayern München.
    But to be honest i dont like HSV at all :whistling: im a werder bremen fan :D

:) I don't like much german football, but Werder Bremen , I like them more than the other teams, because they are playing good attacking football. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hm, I was also for a while was thinking to study in krakow but the language is too fifficult, polish I mean.

You mean it? :what: It shouldn't be so difficult for you as - for example - for German or British. We are Slavic nations, so it should be easier. I understand some Bulgarian words. I think I could understnad more, if we had the same alphabet.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• You mean it? :what: It shouldn't be so difficult for you as - for example - for German or British. We are Slavic nations, so it should be easier. I understand some Bulgarian words. I think I could understnad more, if we had the same alphabet.

And you have no idea how Polish, Russian, Bulgarian, etc... is hard for people with a latin mother language :whistling:
    I swear I took 1 whole week to learn how to say "thank you" in Polish :S

• The meting day in krk was great and full of memories... but why doesnt anyone (Nastja/Justyna) mention the CLU? :D i will never forget it hehe
    :drink:

• :sos:

shhh dont make the users curious about it :lol: it was nothing special anyway :whistle: just some beers :drink: :D
    ahaha and great justyna, you understand how it works here :lol:

Anyway most of the users are pretty far away form Krakow I guess. :D

• i`m about 100km :P

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• i`m about 100km :P

Are you living in Katowitce - or it is not 100, I think 80 km from Krakow. ;)

• Are you living in Katowitce - or it is not 100, I think 80 km from Krakow. ;)

No i live in Częstochowa and i study in Katowice but only during weekends

so come on over for the next forum meeting :lol:

sure why not if i only find a time ;)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov